Everything posted by Ramfan Coach!
-
Boyd County vs Greenup County predictions
Painter I love to read your post. Your always full of info. You even almost make me believe Boyd has a chance.. But in the past years Greenup just wasn't any good at all. I don't know what has happened to GC. But the talent is there on offense. They do have trouble on defense. But Boyd has even more problems on both sides of the ball. BC could only muster three points against East Carter. And have been shut out numerous times. Or at least could have been shut out. Greenup plays physical and IMO Boyd has only one chance to win this game. And that is if Greenp fails to show up for some reason.. Response to post #7 Painter.
-
Lexington Christian Academy/Raceland Predictions
I got the DRANO anytime you need it!!:lol::lol::p
-
Lexington Christian Academy/Raceland Predictions
Win or lose. Always been fun times playing these LCA teams over the years.. This is for all EAGLE fans. I've heard that alot of you dislike the trip to RAMLAND. I was on my GPS and found a shorter and faster route!! You might want to try RT60! Beautiful view of the state. Time should fly by on your bus/ cars driving down this 1950's super highway! Hey you wouldn't even have to leave till around 6pm. lol Always here to try and make your trip a lil easier!
-
Boyd County vs Greenup County predictions
Your not giving Greenup Co's defense much credit!! lol What about 61 - 0
-
Raceland 22 Fairview 20 (OT) (JV)
Great win RAMS!!! 5-1 Looking GOOD!
-
Raceland 22 Fairview 20 (OT) (JV)
6th grade won over Fairview tonight 16 - 0. Second win over them this season. They TCB!!!:taz::taz::taz:
-
Lexington Christian Academy/Raceland Predictions
One post on the Russell vs Lewis Co thread. Six or seven and counting on this LCA - RAMS thread. Loyal Devil? Maybe!! More fun over here on this side of the highway maybe! Anyway glad to have ya.
-
Lexington Christian Academy/Raceland Predictions
Bluto I and alot of the other fans here would much rather win the games each year then have the best refreshments. Maybe we can get greedy and have it all this year!! lol
-
Lexington Christian Academy/Raceland Predictions
I think me and U could be buds. Maybe I'll get to meet you at the Russell game!!!
-
Russell/Lewis County Predictions
I bet Greenup Co. does the same!:ylsuper::jump::banana::dancingpa:D:D:notworthy::notworthy::p:p:p:p:p
-
Lexington Christian Academy/Raceland Predictions
I did realize that when I was trying to compare the two. But thats all I had to work with! I was going to leave it out. But Paris is in the district. So I felt compelled to use it.
-
Lexington Christian Academy/Raceland Predictions
Trying to compare the two teams a little. Two common opponents: Paris and Nicholas Co. LCA vs Paris 55-7 ----Raceland vs Paris 55-12 LCA vs NCHS 34-12 --- Raceland vs NCHS 28-12 PPG year to date LCA --- 24+ppg-----19+def ---------------------RHS----35 ppg-----25+ def This could be a good one!
-
Lawrence County vs. Rowan County predictions
a68 I think you hit on something really big here!! Giving up over 500 yards rushing to GC in a game doesn't look good for RC. LCHS really loves to get physical and run it down your throat! But RC did give up all those yards and still won it! Played football ten years and have been watching and coaching (JFL) for another 37+ years. Never seen anything like that happen! Maybe Rowan has a lot of luck on it's side..
-
Lexington Christian Academy/Raceland Predictions
This one's for you!:cry::cry::isurrender::isurrender::confused::confused::eek::eek::scared::scared::taz::taz:
-
Hazard vs Jenkins
Hazard can look ahead to next week and still win this one. HHS by alot!
-
Lexington Christian Academy/Raceland Predictions
Always look forward to this game. Really hate to see this series end. Oldrambler I do believe this team can put last weeks game behind them with no problems. The question I have is how big and strong is LCA up front on both sides of the ball. If we can match up some up front we can do some damage. But if LCA is as big and strong as Fairview is. We will have the same problems as last week. Farley has to have time to throw!
-
Mason County/West Carter Predictions
I have to believe Mason will have this game wraped up by the end of the third quarter. Mason should win this by three td's! Mason will wear down thr comets. To big, to fast and to strong!
-
Russell/Lewis County Predictions
The Russell players and fans will get to enjoy the game and after activities this friday. Russell should win this game by three td's or more! Good luck this friday Russell!
-
Lawrence County 40 Greenup County 19
I think you are right doc. If what we are hearing is true. We will for sure be taking a trip to Louisa. They have really been building that program back up the last couple years.
-
Lexington Christian Academy/Raceland Predictions
This would be an improvement over last year TwoEagles !! lol
-
Ashland/Montgomery County predictions
Ashland gets back on the winning side of things this friday. Should be a tough one. But the cats will find a way to pull it out!
-
Lawrence County vs. Rowan County predictions
This should be a classic! GC took Rowan Co to the wire. Sounds like Law. Co beat up on GC a little. I don't know the weakness of Rowan. If RC is good up front on both sides of the ball. Then maybe they can play with LCHS. If you take the scores of all these games. LC should win. But GC has seen and played both. And RP says Rowan Co will get the win!! I was thinking different till I seen his pic. Now I don't know. Think I'll wait till I hear what some others have to say before making a pic. I'm interested in how and why LC lost their one game to a not so good team a few weeks ago! That may shed some light on this game.
-
Lawrence County 40 Greenup County 19
All wil be forgotten after next week with the fans. You play Boyd Co. I don't want to put BC down or anything. But you should and I'm sure will beat them by 50 points. Boyd is so down this year. Maybe next year they can get you back. But this year they are being man handled by everyone. Anyway good luck friday night. And let all those fans know you need a good min. of four or five years for your program to take hold!! And yes LC must be very strong. Surprised by them. Thought you had a great chance to win it. I took GC in this game! I bet I get it right this week! Later RP
-
Is Fairview a legit 1A contender?
All I was trying to say SS is every year is a new year in football. About every 7 out of 10 years a new team that has never won a state championship sneeks up and wins one. Like LCA winning their first one last year. And others before them. I believe MHC is #1. But you never know with out some doubt who will win it all. Last year I think you talked alot on hear that you thought Mayfield would win it all. Especially after beating Beechwood. But you got killed in the final game. Don't get me wrong I wish it was our team that made it to the final game and got it put on us. But someone else won it's first title. All I'm saying is sometimes a team will come out of nowhere and make noise! Good luck the rest of the year!
-
Is Fairview a legit 1A contender?
The past is the past. What one did last year or years past has nothing to do with this year! Fairview has not had this good of a team for years. Does that mean because they haven't won a district championship in years and never a regional or state title that they never will!!? Beating the Fulton teams and a few other teams on MHS schedule doesn't help to make a statement either! I do believe MHS is the best their is this year. But I'm wrong about 50% of the time each year on who wins the state. Usually because not every year the best wins! Things happen. Thats what s fun in having playoffs. We just don't know what is going to happen!