Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

KyTiger89

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyTiger89

  1. I see Bellevue putting together a game like they had against Newport in this one, controlling the tempo of the game and working together. Buckler will run all day and the Tigers will pull it out 26-13
  2. I completely agree. Wills looked great, hitting Hegge and Brock (I think) for some nice gains. I was impressed.
  3. Tigers controlled the ball and tempo. They looked sharp running the ball with Buckler and Slater both running the ball hard. It seems like they pressured the QB often as well. A few aspects of their game seem a bit "iffy" but they looked good tonight
  4. Yes he played varsity for Dayton. He was very, very talented there pitching and in the OF. Yes, he moved into Bellevue. No, I dont think he has played basketball for Dayton. That is Shawn Eastin probably.
  5. He is not Hunter's brother. No relation. He is a great ball player from Dayton High School, but gets very little (at most) recognition because he played at Dayton. He will help out Bellevue tremedously this season.
  6. I'm sorry but I would have to disagree with this statement. Jimmy Scott graduated this year, who was chosen to pitch against NCC in the Districts, which IMO, would point to him being the "top pitcher". However, Bellevue will be solid next year. Have they earned to be a part of this thread as top teams in the state? No. They may surprise some more people this season, but you have to win the big games to get talked about, and thats what Beechwood seems to do year in and year out.
  7. Pretty great story, and I am envious considering I'm a Red Sox fan lol
  8. I believe Boone. Also, I believe her name is Cynthia Moss. Not "Randy Moss' daughter"
  9. A list without Buckler in the top 10 seems iffy to me
  10. http://highschool.rivals.com/viewrankhs.asp?ra_key=622 Pretty amazing, outscoring opponents 513-69 in a 35 game winning streak (14.6-1.97) :eek:
  11. A player that I forgot to mention, Cassie Glancy. They are missing Sarah Brooks who played in the middle last season, but Cassie improved throughout the season and could be in for a very nice season
  12. Hasn't proven enough to warrant the best coach in NKY, or to be in the discussion IMO. It seems like no coach get his team ready to play in the postseason quite like Walt seems to do every year. His team walks through the season with an average (at best, at times) record, then they turn it on and surprise with a win here and there in the postseason. Excellent coach.
  13. http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/blog/big_league_stew/post/Bryce-Harper-punches-his-ticket-to-Cooperstown-a?urn=mlb,167844 Throws 96 MPH Hits 570-foot bombs Are you kidding me
  14. They return players such as Catherine Kessin, Morgan Rowland, Megan Arnzen, and Shelby Carelock, who, if I recall, all saw major playing time last season.
  15. Great start by the Chiefs!
  16. Congrats to Maile on this one. However, I thought Ferris won it when Luke was a Sophomore?
  17. Also, the Bellevue Lady Tigers are hosting a grade school camp for Grades 3-9 the week of July 13-17.
  18. Um, isn't that what I said?
  19. Actually, Mr. Slater will not return next season as coach for the Lady Tigers. However, Tom Kafel will return as the JV coach, and Steve Tatum will return as the middle school coach. :thumb:
  20. Not sure, but I assume Varsity assistant from a year ago, Tracy Norman, will be back.
  21. Why you say that? Who would have been better IYO?
  22. I'd hate to play NCC in the first round after winning the district...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.