Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bellevue 2009/2010

Featured Replies

What does Bellevue need to do to improve in 2009/2010? What do they need to keep doing to be successful? Remember, please be constructive.

We will be a lot better.

 

Catherine Gessen returns, she averaged about 15 last year, she can really shoot the basketball from deep. I look for her to be up around 20 points next year and the Lady Tigers should win double figures under Tommy Sorrell.

I heard there are several good things going on for Bellevue this summer. First they are going to two team camps. Second, I heard they are getting together with grades 3 - 12 to work on fundamentals on certain nights throughout the summer. It's great to see the varsity coach on down getting involved with all grades.

Expecting nothing less from Coach Sorrell. He will become a great head coach!

Expecting nothing less from Coach Sorrell. He will become a great head coach!

 

I agree 100%

Okay I am not being negative just curious who his assistant coaches will be this year?

Okay I am not being negative just curious who his assistant coaches will be this year?

 

Not sure, but I assume Varsity assistant from a year ago, Tracy Norman, will be back.

Is Dave Slater still coaching?

 

I think he is working with the freshman...

Is Dave Slater still coaching?

 

Actually, Mr. Slater will not return next season as coach for the Lady Tigers.

 

However, Tom Kafel will return as the JV coach, and Steve Tatum will return as the middle school coach.

 

:thumb:

Tom seems like a good assistant coach. Do not know Steve Tatum. Seems like Coach Sorrell is going to get the younger teams involved and that is what both programs at Bellevue need.

Also, the Bellevue Lady Tigers are hosting a grade school camp for Grades 3-9 the week of July 13-17.

Does anyone know what they have coming back? It sounds like they will be working hard this summer.

Does anyone know what they have coming back? It sounds like they will be working hard this summer.

 

They return players such as Catherine Kessin, Morgan Rowland, Megan Arnzen, and Shelby Carelock, who, if I recall, all saw major playing time last season.

That is a good core to build around. Only thing missing is a big player in the middle. Who can fill that role?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.