Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bellevue 40 Newport 24

Featured Replies

Great win for Bellevue tonight. They are looking good from what I hear. They impressed me alot tonight even though I wasnt there.

 

A big shout out to Buttels and his radio station. You guys did a great job on the game. Keep up the good work guys:thumb:.

Tigers controlled the ball and tempo. They looked sharp running the ball with Buckler and Slater both running the ball hard. It seems like they pressured the QB often as well. A few aspects of their game seem a bit "iffy" but they looked good tonight

One thing I noticed tonight at the game was that a lot of times Buckler would try to run outside instead of just getting North. I am not taking anything away from the young man, he is a heck of a runner, but if he consistently lowers his head and runs over people, especially quick teams like Newport, he is going to cause a lot of pain!! Good win for the Tigers tonight

Wow, did not expect that kind of O from the Tigers! Great effort and win boys.:ylsuper:

From what I hear the Tigers offense was really working on all cylinders. Buckler is a great back. I also heard Bellevue had some passing success as well. If the Tigers can establish the passing game, then watch out.

 

Hopefully, this will eliminate some of the doubters about Bellevue.

 

Way to go Tigers!! Sure wish I was there to hear that fight song being sung one more time!!

Great win for Bellevue tonight. They are looking good from what I hear. They impressed me alot tonight even though I wasnt there.

 

A big shout out to Buttels and his radio station. You guys did a great job on the game. Keep up the good work guys:thumb:.

 

Thanks again Grizzly!! We do appreciate that.

 

Bellevue apparently worked on some things last week after the Holy Cross game. the Tigers are much better than Week 0.

 

I should have all of the pictures and the audio up on the site in a bit.

From what I hear the Tigers offense was really working on all cylinders. Buckler is a great back. I also heard Bellevue had some passing success as well. If the Tigers can establish the passing game, then watch out.

 

Hopefully, this will eliminate some of the doubters about Bellevue.

 

Way to go Tigers!! Sure wish I was there to hear that fight song being sung one more time!!

 

Wills did throw a lot more last night than we saw in the couple of games we did last year. Slater fits right in where Barrett left off last year.

Wills did throw a lot more last night than we saw in the couple of games we did last year. Slater fits right in where Barrett left off last year.

 

I completely agree. Wills looked great, hitting Hegge and Brock (I think) for some nice gains. I was impressed.

Congratulations Bellevue on the win, sounds like they played with a lot of heart and sounds like buckler had a good game. Looking forward to see what the rest of the season holds for them.

Control the LOS and you win the game. Thats exactly what Bellevue did last night imo. They had some beef on both sides of the line. They had a lot of players for a 1A team too.

I said I thought Bellevue would win by at least two touchdowns, and that is what happened. It seems like every 4 or 5 years or so Bellevue puts a team together that competes and beats Beechwood in the regular season at least. And I think with Beechwood being down some this year, and Bellevue having a nice little team put together. I think we could see Bellevue right there with Beechwood this year again when them to play.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.