Everything posted by ukfan14
-
Holmes 67 Beechwood 48
I meant the first half. The second half they stayed on the floor, but I believe Beechwood only used 1 sub. Need a bench to be successful.
-
Holmes 67 Beechwood 48
I'd say Beechwood did a good job of getting Ricardo JJ and Pittman in foul trouble. IMO Holmes lacks defensive intensity like they got from Arrez and Avery last season.
-
Holmes 67 Beechwood 48
Yes, Michael Romes played at Cov Cath fresman and sophomore year, then transferred to play at Beechwood.
-
Holmes 67 Beechwood 48
I'm not saying that you're wrong I just want more specific stats. That's all I'm asking for. You're stats were mostly right except the score at half was 21-28. Also I could have sworn Romas hit a three in the first half.
-
Holmes 67 Beechwood 48
Does anyone have any real, official stats, because clearly these are made up off the top of his head.
-
Conner Versus Dixie
Dixie is very inexperienced and I don't think they'll have an answer for Avery.
-
Ryle at Boone County
I'll take Ryle in the upset. They match up with Boone very well and can take Earls and Mcfarland away from the basket.
-
1A: Crittenden County Rockets (10-3) at Beechwood Tigers (12-1)
You can't forget the best Chinese food ever at Oriental Wok right next to Graeters!!:dancingpa:dancingpa
-
Silver Grove @ Scott 12/2
65-27 with most of the points for Silver Grove coming against the younger squad.
-
Covcath AT Lexcath Predictions (12/2)
Vee goes off for 35 but a closer game than people think.
-
Beechwood at Holmes Predictions (12/3)
Holmes 80-67 with Rico having 20+, but look for Romes to have a good game as well.
-
Cooper vs Walton-Verona Predictions
Does Ponzer play for Walton?
-
Covington Holy Cross @ Cooper-Dec. 4
HC handles Cooper 64-32.
-
Cov Cath 69 Lou Central 52 Scrimmage
Shover in the lineup?
-
9th Region: 35th District Preview
HC has been kept out of the regionals the past two years because of this district when in any other they would have made it.
-
9th Region: 35th District Preview
Toughest district in the 9th.
-
Looking for info on Ludlow and Ryle...
Ludlow has a good slasher and scorer in Williamson and a solid shooting big man in Shelton. They have a great shooter, forget his name, but Ludlow has to keep their head into the season and it should be a pretty good one. Ryle got a huge addition with Russell returning to the program as well.
-
Game Suggestions for Bluegrass/N. KY Region Boys Basketball Contest Week #1
Holy Cross vs NCC will be a great game!:banana:
-
Scrimmages at SK today?
What was Sorrell's stat line? Who played well for Dixie?
-
Frankfort v. Beechwood Predicitions
Beechwood looked bad against a solid passing team in NCC, so if Frankfort can get the ball in the air watch out. I don't think this game will be one sided as the predictions seem to say.
-
Boone County Starters
Is Kurt Russel playing from Ryle?
-
Holmes Bulldog Madness
Ricardo back?
-
Scrimmages at SK today?
Sullivan will bring HC another scoring threat and a good defender.
-
Scrimmages at SK today?
Why didn't Sullivan or Eastin play and who did Beechwood play?
-
Scrimmage: Henry Clay 30, Seven Hills (OH) 27
Looks like a football score.