Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ryle at Boone County

Featured Replies

Good game to start the season. A district battle that will be a part of the seeding this year. I understand the district has gone to playing each district team twice to determine seeding rather than the traditional one game. That makes this game a very important one for the first game of the year.

 

I think Boone has edge playing on their home court. It should be a good battle between the two teams. The matchups look pretty good between the two teams, I think the x-factor for Boone is who for Ryle can defend McFarland?

 

I look for a good but sloppy game as the emotions will be high and it is the first game of the year for both teams. If Ryle can limit turnovers and get to the free throw line more often than Boone, they might pull the upset.

 

Any thoughts from others???

Tomorrow (12/2), at Boone, triple (Freshman, JV and Varsity all play). I think the Freshman start it off at 4:30 p.m.

Should be a fun game to see. I'll take a guess that McLeish guards McFarland to start. McLeish has gotten taller and much stronger than last year. Ryle should have the height to deal with Earls and Cotton. Ahern vs. Gabbard will also be interesting to watch.

I think BC gets the W on their home court but Ryle will give them a tough game. I'm interested in seeing the battle between Earls and Nichols.

Should be a fun game to see. I'll take a guess that McLeish guards McFarland to start. McLeish has gotten taller and much stronger than last year. Ryle should have the height to deal with Earls and Cotton. Ahern vs. Gabbard will also be interesting to watch.

 

McCleish can't guard McFarland. Mismatch around the basket. Ryle will have to guard McFarland with Russell.

I think BC gets the W on their home court but Ryle will give them a tough game. I'm interested in seeing the battle between Earls and Nichols.

 

I look for Andy to try and stay outside of the lane. He has developed a nice outside shot but it depends on how many times the coach wants to let him shoot.

I haven't heard much about Boone over the summer. Who did they scrimmage and what were the results?

I'll take Ryle in the upset. They match up with Boone very well and can take Earls and Mcfarland away from the basket.

Good game to start the season. A district battle that will be a part of the seeding this year. I understand the district has gone to playing each district team twice to determine seeding rather than the traditional one game. That makes this game a very important one for the first game of the year.

 

I think Boone has edge playing on their home court. It should be a good battle between the two teams. The matchups look pretty good between the two teams, I think the x-factor for Boone is who for Ryle can defend McFarland?

 

I look for a good but sloppy game as the emotions will be high and it is the first game of the year for both teams. If Ryle can limit turnovers and get to the free throw line more often than Boone, they might pull the upset.

 

Any thoughts from others???

 

Is Ryle a good free throw shooting team? I think Boone should win in a close one.

Should be a fun game to see. I'll take a guess that McLeish guards McFarland to start. McLeish has gotten taller and much stronger than last year. Ryle should have the height to deal with Earls and Cotton. Ahern vs. Gabbard will also be interesting to watch.

 

Look for Popp to guard McLeish. I don't think Ryle has a good answer for McFarland if he is on.

I think BC gets the W on their home court but Ryle will give them a tough game. I'm interested in seeing the battle between Earls and Nichols.

 

Nichols is stronger inside. Earls can go outside and hit the three and run the floor better.

McCleish can't guard McFarland. Mismatch around the basket. Ryle will have to guard McFarland with Russell.

 

Agree.

I haven't heard much about Boone over the summer. Who did they scrimmage and what were the results?

 

~25 point wins over Lex. Christian and Brossart.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.