Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ryle at Boone County

Featured Replies

Nichols is stronger inside. Earls can go outside and hit the three and run the floor better.

 

Earls seemed to be much more of an inside player last year.

Should be a good game with Boone favored as they are home and ranked #2. Both teams will play with great intensity.

Boone Co will win by 10 +.:ylsuper:

Earls seemed to be much more of an inside player last year.

 

Needs work on dribbling but has a nice shooting touch and tends to step out and take some three-point shots now. Dunno if the coach will let him do that.

Needs work on dribbling but has a nice shooting touch and tends to step out and take some three-point shots now. Dunno if the coach will let him do that.

 

I'd say he needs to work on his inside game a little more. Not many teams will be able to match up with him down low and outside of him, they really don't have any other inside presence. Boone will have to realize they can't live and die by the three this year.

I really like Boone Co in a coming out party tonight. They are hungry after feeling embarrassed by the late season losses last year. They have grown a lot and will be a much more experienced team when they hit the floor. Taking nothing away from Ryle though as they are very solid too. I just think BC has more to prove tonight in the big District matchup.

 

Boone Co 74

Ryle 63

The difference in the game will be the guard play. I think that Gabbard and Popp will be the difference. They will handle McCleish and Ahern.

 

I like Boone 65 to 60.

 

Stays close because Boone will be outcoached.

I'd say he needs to work on his inside game a little more. Not many teams will be able to match up with him down low and outside of him, they really don't have any other inside presence. Boone will have to realize they can't live and die by the three this year.

 

I agree he needs to work on his inside game more. He needs to develop stronger post moves and learn to play more with his back to the basket. That is what Boone needs. However, Trevan Brown will help a lot down low with his big strong body. I think Boone will learn from its past mistakes and not try to live and die by the three as they did the last couple of years.

I would look for Lamping to guard McFarland if he gets off to a good start.

I'll take boone at home, and ryle when they play at home. Those are allways fun games to go to.

I was disappointed by Boone last year. I think this season they can turn it around. They have a great junior class and McFarland is a solid scorer. I hope Boone can live of to the hype and give Holmes a run for their money this season.

I don't know that I see the home court advantage meaning all that much in these games. Home court advantage just doesn't mean near as much in high school as it does at the higher levels. Ryle will have a lot of fans at Boone and vice-versa when Boone visits Ryle. Comes down to who plays smarter basketball (kind of a Captain Obvious statement, but still . . . .).

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.