Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Big League Chew

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Big League Chew

  1. I said it would be 4-2 Beechwood!
  2. If Elliot pitches, I say Beechwood wins. 4-2
  3. That is truly a classy thing to do and yes Sawyers will no doubt have that team winning games soon.. There is some talent there as I heard Villa only lost to Henry Co. 5-2 today. However it's a shame how the Villa baseball program has gone down since their district title 2 years ago. I heard they only had 14 players on the squad this year with 3 being in middle school. The 2 eighth graders on the team are going elsewhere for high school and after the 5 seniors graduate this year it's going to be difficult to put the team in the right direction with such few numbers.
  4. Chris Miller from Beechwood, teammate of Gohs, is a great catcher
  5. Boone seems to be up and down this year.. At least their pitching was okay this game?
  6. Congrats to NCC.. I didn't see them making it to Applebees
  7. Looks like CCH recovered greatly since the Conner game
  8. Closer than expected? I heard Villa had a real good shot at coming back at the end too.
  9. I'd say all 3 teams(CCH Bwood Ryle) have really tough schedules.. For the most part Beechwood doesn't play too many conference games with teams like Heritage and Silver Grove. They might play those teams once but they don't load their schedule with teams in the DIII. The talent level is too unbalanced.
  10. A state championship? haha good one
  11. Little Richie Williams went deep???!?
  12. Beechwood seems to be REAL tough this year
  13. Piper pitched well. There was a hit though, IMO. Ball in the 1st inning hit to right where the 2nd baseman is running straight out trying to catch ball stretched out, over the shoulder - Willie Mays type of catch. Would have been a hit in the majors, should have been a hit in high school. Tough error for the 2nd baseman. Nevertheless, great job of pitching.
  14. I believe he's going to the University of Notre Dame so no.. unless he becomes that player on the very end of the bench.
  15. Haha wow wii boxing does get pretty intense. If that story is true I feel sorry for that kid but it's hard not to chuckle about it.
  16. Does anyone have any ideas on who to contact to get a copy of the video taped games?
  17. Is there any way I can receive a copy of tapes of the first round of 9th region games? or download the video?
  18. Im happy with that too.. I was not trying to make Bellevue look bad in any way but I was just trying to state a fact about it not mattering that the 34th District did not seed this year. That was all I was trying to say I respect Bellevue for their fine season as well as Villa. I was not trying to be an "alcoholic" and disrespect the Bellevue team in any way!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.