Everything posted by DocRawlings
-
Morgan County Head Coaching Job
From what I have heard Morgan contacted Powell coach for the job. Any truth to this?
-
Coaching Salaries
TRUE!! Coaches don't do it for the money, but it is nice to get a little bonus just before Christmas
-
The Perfect Football Offense
I think the administration and fans love the passing game but any good coach wants to do what he knows and what fits his athletes. In Ky coachs are getting away form certain defenses (the 50) and going to front that can stop the spread because of its popularity.
-
Morgan Co. coach resigns???
Well from what I have seen he only had one coach that teaches school and the rest were volunteers. It must be a real challenge to get coaches in the area.
-
North Hardin looking for new coach
I have also heard Mike Jackson name from Pikeville being tossed around
-
Chuck Smith back at Boyle Co. ?
It would be better for Boyle County than the whole Morris story
-
Guy Morriss/Boyle County???
I think if Morris goes to Boyle he will soon see that coaching at the high school level is more challenging than at the college level. There is just not as much help in assistants and the amount of athletes is, well you know the rest.
-
Morgan Co. coach resigns???
I heard yesterday that Norman was going to Pburg as an assistant. It would be a step up in programs (under statement). Would it be a step back as a coach???
-
Morgan Co. coach resigns???
I think that is Western High School in Louisville. I know he was well liked there and was Preston's go to guy. He has became a head coach and from what I here he is one of those in your face type of motivators and will go somewhere as a head coach. He was a good assistant at Rowan and may end up there.
-
Morgan Co. coach resigns???
This would be a shame for Morgan. Norman is an excellent football coach.
-
Morgan Co. coach resigns???
I heard from a pretty good source that Morgan Co. coach Jeff Norman has resigned today.
-
Who is the youngest head coach in the state?
30 is the new 20
-
2008 West Jessamine
It don't matter how many apply if the admin dont get behind them
-
Chuck Smith back at Boyle Co. ?
Brooks hired Smith at UK
-
7 on 7
If they have an honest coach
-
Who Will Be The Next Head Coach At Pikeville?
Is it a stretch for Hillard Howard to go back to Pikeville
-
Guy Morriss/Boyle County???
To win 5 in college seems to me that would do well in high school
-
Elliott Co. @ Lewis Co. predictions 01/11
EC may win by 40+
-
Holmes 63 vs Beechwood 29
wow
-
Strongest returning players for 2008
Prob a lot