Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Strongest returning players for 2008

Featured Replies

I know there was a thread on here before but I want to know who the strongest kids are in the weight room returning next fall for their respective teams.

 

I am guessing that Ollie Head, Travis Alford, Josh Conner, Austin Collinsworth for Highlands are pretty strong. Anybody benching over 300 and squatting 450+?

  • Replies 125
  • Views 15.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tyler Hussey from Montgomery County benches 350 and squats 475.

How about a couple of the big boys for Highlands..... Jarred Frank and Cody Rosenhagen?

I know there was a thread on here before but I want to know who the strongest kids are in the weight room returning next fall for their respective teams.

 

I am guessing that Ollie Head, Travis Alford, Josh Conner, Austin Collinsworth for Highlands are pretty strong. Anybody benching over 300 and squatting 450+?

 

Hey qryche, is it okay if I add to your thread by asking folks to post power clean numbers if they have them?

Ivan Lee and Ryan Blackburn from Belfry.

Corbin returns their 3 headed monster in the backfield featuring Senior to be Michael Campbell and two juniors to be in Caleb Watkins and 1000 yard rusher Ryan Fritts.

Tim Phillips and Jordan Whiting at Trinity are 2 big studs returning. Even though Tim is 5'5. :D

I believe Trinity's Jordan Whiting is the world record holder in the dead lift for his age.

 

Is that strong enough?

I believe Trinity's Jordan Whiting is the world record holder in the dead lift for his age.

 

Is that strong enough?

 

 

Seriously?!?! :eek:

 

WOW!

North Bullitt's Dalton Cissell should be the favorite in state power meet this spring in his weight class. He will be featured in the January issue of Bigger, Faster, Stronger (BFS) magazine. Will enter the his senior season with 5,000 career rushing yards.

I know there was a thread on here before but I want to know who the strongest kids are in the weight room returning next fall for their respective teams.

 

I am guessing that Ollie Head, Travis Alford, Josh Conner, Austin Collinsworth for Highlands are pretty strong. Anybody benching over 300 and squatting 450+?

 

Brandon Roller can be added to that list for Highlands.

I believe Trinity's Jordan Whiting is the world record holder in the dead lift for his age.

 

Is that strong enough?

 

How much does he deadlift?

  • Author

Any other NKY kids?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.