Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Morgan Co. coach resigns???

Featured Replies

I heard from a pretty good source that Morgan Co. coach Jeff Norman has resigned today.

  • Author

This would be a shame for Morgan. Norman is an excellent football coach.

Wasn't he only there a year? It seems this was open last year too or am I mistaken?

He will be going back to join coach Preston's staff at Western is what i hear.:ylsuper::jump:

Keep in mind Rule #13

13. Within reason, you must use correct capitalization, punctuation, and grammar when posting on the forums.

He will be going back to join coach Preston's staff at Western is what i hear.:ylsuper::jump:

 

Bad break for Morgan County but . . . I wish him well as he returns to my alma mater!! GO BIG RED!!!

Wasnt Morgan County the County that had a very hard time getting a coach to commit last year. Didnt 2 coaches accept then back out last year?

 

Hate to hear that for Morgan, tough place to produce a competitive Team year after year. Good luck to Morgan in finding a Coach.

  • Author

I think that is Western High School in Louisville. I know he was well liked there and was Preston's go to guy.

 

He has became a head coach and from what I here he is one of those in your face type of motivators and will go somewhere as a head coach. He was a good assistant at Rowan and may end up there.

  • Author

I heard yesterday that Norman was going to Pburg as an assistant. It would be a step up in programs (under statement). Would it be a step back as a coach???

I am the Morgan AD will find a quality replacement with high integrity and strong work ethic. The program needs a coach with both.

I think Cubster forgot a word in his post...

I think Cubster forgot a word in his post...

 

He's just doing the AD job from afar.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.