Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

happymeal

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by happymeal

  1. Ryle schedule has them at NCC today should be a good game
  2. anyone that thinks Bellevue is not for real is DREAMING!!!! Coach Sanders is a COY candidate IMO. Can't wait to hear all the excuses for this one being so close. :thumb:
  3. does this mean that the winner of the NCC Dayton game goesto the regional tournament?:confused:
  4. The Tigers didn't look to good today playing an NCC team on Sr day with several starters not playing for NCC so the Sr's could have their day. Bellevue, while impressive has a year or so to go.
  5. It sounds to me like there are a few on here that need and excuse for losing to Bellevue! So Highlands made 3 errors why didn't they hit and score more runs???? Face the best team won! Bellevue is a solid team and can play with the big schools this year and Highlands is an average team with Towels on the mound. It's OK folks that's why baseball is a great game!!!!!!!! Anybody can beat anybody on any given day! The Tigers are for real and Coach Sanders can call the shots with the best of them!:dancingpa
  6. Are the games still on?
  7. I guess it's all how you want to persieve it. I guess I personaly don't understand why football gets "classed" and we have 5 schools calling themselves State Champs yet all the other sports don't? IMO it's much easier for football when they clinch a playoff berth and won 2 games? I apologize this should be another thread.
  8. If I'm not mistaken I think NCC has a few state championships!
  9. although I agree with your opinion of Pabst I couldn't disagree more with the rest of your post. There is one other that needs to step it up but the rest play very hard, guttsie baseball. Rawe, Pangallo, Connor go all out everytime I've seen them! The bad only overrides the good of those that follow instead of lead!
  10. Keep it Coach Sanders you and the Tigers have the respect of NKY baseball fans!!!:thumb:
  11. Why would it not be a 'true" state championship there are what 4 or 5 in football???? Sounds like a better shot at getting a football ring than a baseball ring?
  12. why the heck you ask that question when they have a good coach? It's very obviouse that NCC threw off against CovCath. No excuse for not hitting they just had a bad day. Coach wasn't swingin' the bats?
  13. It sounds like they were getting hit!!! Coach Sanders has done a great job beating very good teams. Bellevue beat Highlands top 3 pitchers that's impressive!!!!!:ylsuper:
  14. Not hitting yet? It's somewhat late in the season and I believe they're in the All A final 8? Do you mean they're in a slump? I saw a few games and hope to go to Lex. to watch the All A hopefully they're saving some hits. Maybe it's time to shuffle the line up.
  15. It's called confidence in your hitter! The bunt while being very effective of course and a basic baseball fundamental weapon also doesn't help a hitter's confidence. It's good to see a high school coach let a kid swing away and not being automatic like most coaches.
  16. 10 error's hurt indeed but 3 hit's 6 k's??? Muench must have had Wheaties for breakfast!!!! GREAT JOB Mr. MUENCH!
  17. Coach Sanders has done a fantastic job, now the W's are starting to arrive and very well deserved!! Great job Coach you're one of good guys! Good luck the rest of the way!:thumb:
  18. Congrats to NCC!!! heard Alex Pangallo had the game winning hit and Jeramie Connor had another outstanding performance on the mound! Any stats?? Good luck at Applebees :dancingpa
  19. I'd say research it and see! http://www.oh-kyallstargame.com/3.html pretty impressive alumni!!!!!!
  20. I've seen NCC a few times this year and they have good enough pitching to be successful. As a team they can run(someone should tell the 1st base coach) hit pretty well and can defend. I think that covers it? NCC might surprise a few people this year.
  21. Any idea how many pitches they (each pitcher) threw?
  22. Stewart threw a great game for HC. Connor had a very guttsie performance for NCC. If the umpire had a clue how to be consistent with the balls and strikes both pitchers would have had better outings. Connor has pinpoint control and locates extremley well and Stewart keeps it down and worked the corners well but the lack of calls had both pitchers putting it where the hitters liked it. Stewart went 2-0 on Pangallo and both pitches I thought on the corner from behind the backstop and Stewart had to throw down the middle and Pangallo hit it out of the park! Ironlung I think NCC had a few earned runs in the in the 6th;) Very hard fought game by both teams!
  23. Bader or Rawe?????

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.