Everything posted by happymeal
-
Heritage Academy 2008/2009
That's good to hear the gym is being improved. Hat's off to the administration for spending money on the gym. Any word on who the new coach is?
-
Heritage Academy 2008/2009
I didn't know that coach Offitt had resigned?:confused:
-
Teachers sending their kids to another school?
I know of a kid whose mother works at McDonalds and I saw the kid eating at Burger King???? Who cares leave them alone! A move like this will allow the student/athlete to enjoy high school without seeing dad everyday in the hall breathing down his neck!
-
Newport Central Catholic 2008/2009
Couldn't agree more!
-
New Starters in NKY?
there is another Kelly, Chris I believe is his 1st name, coming up at NCC that could make an impact next season. He'll be a soph. but should probably start on varsity.
-
Cov. Cath Coach?
Coach Faust is by far the best in the 9th!:dancingpa
-
'09 9th Region Top 5
it worked well for NCC this year? Beechwood has nice pitchers but they forget to use them in big games? CovCath while very good I don't think will cut again. Ryle will be tough but I agree they lack pitching.
-
Newport Central Catholic 2008/2009
From what I've seen at open gym Connor is the only one who can shoot off the dribble. Pangallo is one quick player and can dish very well! NCC will be a very good team in 08-09.
-
Newport Central Catholic 2008/2009
Ok am I missing something here? Don't the smaller schools encourage multiple sport athletes? They're in high school and should be playing everything they can and have a good time doing it without undo pressure from a coach of another sport! I can see bigger schools where you have the "bodies" to work with but come class A??????
-
Newport Central Catholic 2008/2009
I agree if they develop an inside game they'll be very good. Pangallo can handle the ball with anyone in the region and Connor proved last year he'll outshoot anyone? Meyer can play as well and will compliment the other 2 very well.
-
Erlanger Lions
Are they a little league team?
-
Newport Central Catholic 2008/2009
That's why God invented the pick! They should try it......it's worked for years!!!:thumb:
-
Newport Central Catholic 2008/2009
I couldn't agree more! I do think Oleberding will the "X factor" if you will being the most physical/toughest inside player they have at this point. NCC will have to run to compete which will certainly be an issue for the Giesler boys but fun for Pangallo/Connor/Meyer!!!!!
-
Kentucky Kings 18U (Mullins) Summer Baseball Team
Coach Mullins would build a great program and with the school being new that's the kind of coach they need. Beechwood would certainly suffer, he's reason they're successful. If it's true good luck and congrats to Coach Mullins and Cooper High.
-
Open Jobs
Tigers as in Beechwood?:confused:
-
Kentucky Colonels Summer Baseball Season
The Ky Kings beat that team 5-0 last week and yes they are a 16U team. Hunter Jones was playing 3rd for the Redskins which has 12 draft picks on the roster. The Ky Kings lost to the Redskins 7-2 in the semi's of the OVC. The Indians are 90% local with only 4 out of town players.
-
Cooper High - Tim Sullivan is the new head coach
Cooper got a fine coach! Congratulations and good luck Coach Sullivan. I'm shocked that the school system did things out of the ordinary!
-
Northern Kentucky Baseball Coaches Association All-Star Games
any updates on the games?
-
Kentucky Colonels Summer Baseball Season
saw the same group at the Ohio Valley Classic at Thomas More watching the Ky Kings and beat Midland Braves I believe the Seattle scout was behind the plate!!! What a view for a scout. Sounds like a great weekend of baseball for the Nky boys of summer!!!!!
-
Cooper High - Tim Sullivan is the new head coach
Based on Boone Cty Schools reputation of "hiring within" I'll say Garnett.
-
Northern Kentucky Baseball Coaches Association All-Star Games
Who has made the teams? Who's coaching?
-
Kentucky Kings 18U (Mullins) Summer Baseball Team
Just went by Thomas More and athe Kings practicing. Anyone know how they're doing?
-
Transy Team Camp
I've heard that the young Giesler looks ok but will struggle to keep up with Meyer, Connor and Pangallo? Will they let those 3 run????
-
Kentucky Kings 18U (Mullins) Summer Baseball Team
thanks keep the updates going!!
-
Kentucky Kings 18U (Mullins) Summer Baseball Team
any updates on how the Kings are doing?