Everything posted by Hamilton Joe
-
Best Cheering Section
Here we go again. I've only been on here for a few months but have been an avid reader for quite a long time when I lived out of state and this thread seems to pop up about every 4 or 5 months and the result is always the same. The winner..................COVCATH by a long shot.. No one else even comes close my friends.
-
Realigned 34th District
:thumb:Agree.. They have had some good teams in recent years but I'm not convinced they would have walked to the Regionals every year for the last 40 years..
-
Holy Cross(Cov) 50 NCC 47
Great job HC! The Indians seem to be playing their best when it counts the most. Good luck in the District tourney..
-
Ludlow vs. Villa 34th district Predictions
Lets hope you are right but with 2 bad loses to Beechwood and Silver Grove in the past week things certainly don't look good for the Panthers. Good luck to both teams..
-
St. Henry 75 Bellevue 36
:thumb:Oh I agree but there are times that all she does is cheer and doesn't seem to have much of a game plan..Instead of a board and a marker sometimes all she needs is a set of pom poms..
-
Realigned 34th District
:confused: You might be right but I had heard that Lloyd has always wanted to seed. I may have heard that wrong but even so Lloyd may definitely think about the blind draw with the addittion of St Henry to the district. As I have said before I think all the districts should seed and at the very least all the districts should do the same thing.. Just my opinion.
-
The Scott Eagles new Head Coach is..
Congrats to the new coach and lets hope he can finally get this program turned around..Oh and lets hope that he doesn't change his mind the way the guy did back in 05. LOL
-
Dayton 74 Villa 72
:thumb:I would thoroughly enjoy this outcome.
-
HHS/NCC Predictions(36th district 1st round)
I like HHS in this game by about 12..I also agree with others who think the district should be seeded.
-
St. Henry 75 Bellevue 36
Congratulations to the Crusaders but I got to know did Coach Smith of Bellevue lead the cheering for the Tigers. Win or lose her antics are worth the price of admission,
-
Realigned 34th District
ttt
-
Sweet 16 Girls Regional Contest
1st Region-Calloway Cty 2nd Region-Henderson Cty 3rd-Region-M. North 4th Region-Franklin-Simpson 5th Region-Marion Cty 6th Region-Iroquois 7th Region-Manual 8th Region-Shelby Cty 9th Region-Highlands 10th Region-Montgy Cty 11th Region-Dunbar 12th Region-Rockcastle Cty 13th Region-Clay Cty 14th Region-Breathitt Cty 15th Region-Pike Cty Cent. 16th Region-Rowan Cty TB--11th
-
Realigned 34th District
I would imagine so..
-
Realigned 34th District
I have heard that St Henry will be moved into the 34th district and an announcement is forthcoming any day. I am sure that St Henry will be very pleased to be made a part of the 34th and can't wait to compete against Dixie, Lloyd, Ludlow and Villa. I would also have to think that this will swing the vote in favor of seeding instead of the blind draw in future tournaments. I have to think Dixie and Lloyd along with St Henry will vote to seed with Ludlow and Villa losing out wanting the blind draw. However it ends up it will definitely make a rather weak district a bit more competitive.
-
Dayton 74 Villa 72
:thumb: Sounds good to me but remember you both got to get there. Better not overlook those 1st round opponents.
-
Dayton 74 Villa 72
Great job Devils. Congrats to Coach Dilts, his staff and most of all his players.
-
Beechwood Undefeated in Conference
:confused:6 points at the half? That's not good. I know that Beechwood was favored but I thought Ludlow would give them a game. Sounds ugly..Congrats to the Tigers..
-
Beechwood Undefeated in Conference
Congrats to the Tigers..Anybody have a final and any info about their game with Ludlow tonight.
-
New coach at Scott High?
:thumb:
-
Congrads Ludlow Lady Panthers!!!
Good job Ludlow. Coach Stamm has got to be in the neighborhood of 80 wins in his 4 years at Ludlow and he is to be commended for doing things the right way and this years group of Seniors should be congratulated for their 4 years of outstanding achievements..
-
New coach at Scott High?
Not sure it was a fiasco unless you call the 1st hire getting a case of cold feet and turning the job down after he originally accepted a fiasco. As I said in a previous post Scotts 2nd choice was a better choice anyway and it is unfortunate what has happened to Coach Fisk.. If he couldn't make them happy out at Scott then I'm not sure anyone will..
-
Best dressed coaches in NKY!!
:thumb:Kings of the Sweater Vest. They should be in G.Q. magazine IMO.:lol:
-
34th District tournament
Ludlow and Dixie played in the Championship game last year with the Colonels avenging an earlier in the season loss to the Panthers. I expect both teams to make it once again to the Championship game and it should be a very good game between the 2 with the Panthers looking for payback after losing not only in the District Championship last year but also earlier this season when they lost by about 6 points.
-
34th District Draw
The Ludlow/Villa games are on Monday the 25th and the Dixie/Lloyd games are on Tuesday the 26th at Ludlow. Not sure on the start times.
-
Best NKY small school players
I believe Dunn has left Ludlow and gone to Lloyd. Nick Adams from Ludlow has a very quick compact swing with some pop in his bat. Hammons throws the ball very hard and I would expect the Williamson kid to have a nice year. Lefthanded hitter that will enjoy that short porch down in Ludlow. Rouse is a good athlete, nice pitcher and a good middle infielder. Ludlow should field a very competitive team under new coach Bob Bieger