Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Best Cheering Section

Featured Replies

Well the best Private one is Cov Cath .

Well the best Private one is Cov Cath .

 

I think Cov. Cath's cheering section is the best I've seen all year. I think that Mason Co has the wrost one I've seen in a while. Especially for what they have to cheer for.

Well the best Private one is Cov Cath .

 

Lets not turn this in to a public vs. private.

CovCath is the best no matter what.

I think Cov. Cath's cheering section is the best I've seen all year. I think that Mason Co has the wrost one I've seen in a while. Especially for what they have to cheer for.

 

Why is that?

Why is that?

 

Because they don't have one. I went to the Clark County Mason game and the students sat down the ENTIRE time. I made the remark that is not the Mason County I know. Maybe the students are getting bored with their success. LOL

1. Cov Cath

 

 

 

(big gap)

 

 

 

2. ???

Because they don't have one. I went to the Clark County Mason game and the students sat down the ENTIRE time. I made the remark that is not the Mason County I know. Maybe the students are getting bored with their success. LOL

 

I graduated from Mason Co last year. For one most and I say most of the girls will not get into any of the cheers. The best cheering section from Mason Co was in 2004. The year Mason Co got runner up in State.

Here we go again. I've only been on here for a few months but have been an avid reader for quite a long time when I lived out of state and this thread seems to pop up about every 4 or 5 months and the result is always the same. The winner..................COVCATH by a long shot.. No one else even comes close my friends.

It seems as id this topic comes up once or twice a season. For a long time it has been Cov Cath. They come up with the cheers that will get you pumped no matter what.

Covcath by far has the best. I like the UC chant that they started doing this year.

 

OOOOO...OOOOO...OOOOO... clap clap- clap-clap C-C-H.

 

Very original IMO. Something not many other student sections would think to come up with.

This thread comes up waaaay too much on here. The answer is (deservedly) astoundingly in favor of Cov. Cath every time.

Another vote for CovCath. Even when they have to be spontaneous, they're creative (When a girl-girl fight broke out during a game - one of the girls was a cheerleader I think - and security broke it up, the CovCath guys didn't miss a beat with "let them fight" clap "let them fight" - classic!)

CovCath's students are world class, no question. They can play.

 

Outside of them, I think I'd have to cross the river to St. X or Moeller in Cincinnati. They show up, they are loud all night, and they have fun with it. Elder is right there as well.

 

One that I'd add, though it's again not a Ky. team, is Mason. Not Mason County, but Mason High School near Kings Island. They show up in huge force every night, and they are a "black hole". They are no CovCath, but for a public school in Ohio, they are very, very good.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.