Everything posted by d-dawg
-
Tourneys this week?
Me too!!!!!!!!
-
Eddie Ford KY Hoopfest
Jody Demling works hard at his job and in my opinion does a great job. I never miss reading his blogs every day.He's fair and mentions a lot of kids that deserve it.Great job, Jody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Eddie Ford KY Hoopfest
There should be a rule in AAU that when a player is put on a roster ,he can't change teams.
-
Adidas It Takes 5ive
Better take a lot of money to get in the games.
-
Adidas It Takes 5ive
What's the schedule for the quarter finals?
-
Adidas It Takes 5ive
I agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Adidas It Takes 5ive
He played today unless that was a twin. D.S 16 and under won two today. They play tomorrow around 1 PM at UC.
-
Guyn Decommits from Charlotte?
Did he leave Scott Co?
-
Blue Chip Camp Session 1
Sounds like good a good defensive game.
-
10th Region Outlook 2009/2010
Playing with one leg would slow you down a little but would save on the cost of shoes.
-
10th Region Outlook 2009/2010
You're a true Mason Co fan.
-
16th Region Outlook 09-10
Lewis Co should be pretty good this season.
-
Up and Coming Big Men in KY
Treg who?
-
George Rogers Clark 2009/2010
Most of Mason Co's team were at football camp that week and Clark Co started and played their Jr Varsity for 3 and a half quarters against Mason Co. I think Mason only had 2 varsity starters there that day , Gilbert and Setty. I've watched a lot of summer ball and coaches use it as a tool to see who has improved and to determine who will play next season. Clark has used 15 players in a lot of their varsity games this summer. Scores in summer ball have very little meaning.:thumb:
-
George Rogers Clark 2009/2010
Only time will tell!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
George Rogers Clark 2009/2010
One thing for sure, someone will!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Top 10 Players In The 10th Region Next Year?
I don't remember him either.
-
Top 10 Players In The 10th Region Next Year?
Where did Manship play last year or did he play last year?
-
Top 10 Players In The 10th Region Next Year?
It seems like I've read all of this somewhere before. Sounds like a broken record.:isurrender:
-
Best PG next year?
My top three would be: Justice, Fucci and Jackson.
-
Oregon State Has Offered Dakotah Euton
I agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Oregon State Has Offered Dakotah Euton
If I were Dakota, Eastern would be my choice of all those schools mentioned.
-
Summer team camps
Who takes stock in these games or scores. I know our coach plays about 20 people in the games we have played and in one game they didn't even keep score. He uses it as a means to determine who will replace the boys we lost last year.
-
Maxpreps Pre-Summer C/O 2010 100 to Watch
I agree.
-
EKU, MSU etc & Ky kids
The offer came before the injury.