Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Guyn Decommits from Charlotte?

Featured Replies

Anyone know anything about this?

  • Author

I was told last night that Ge'lawn Guyn feels that he rushed his decision and he is considering opening his recruitment back up. Nothing official, I don't think, but I figured I'd pass it along. I know there are alot of high school and Scott County fans on here.

Did he leave Scott Co?

  • Author

I hadn't heard anything about him leaving Scott Co, but I have heard from separate sources that he is going to re-open his college recruitment.

Anyone know anything about this?

 

WHY ???????

  • Author
WHY ???????

 

Apparently he feels that he rushed his decision and wants to reconsider.

Talked to him today and he said his commitment is rock solid and he asked me to squash the rumors for him...

Here, I'll help you squash them.:thumb:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.