Everything posted by Lights Out 30
-
Henry Clay 47 LexCath 43
Congrats to Henry Clay on two big wins to win the 11th. To be the best you've got to beat the best. And Lex. Cath and Dunbar are two of the best in the state. Good luck the rest of the week.
-
Montgomery County 66 Mason County 58
Congrats to the Indians on the win and good luck at Diddle. Congrats to Mason's three senior on their careers. Chambers finishes her career with 2,967 points Cline finishes her career with 2,543 points Litzinger finishes her career with 1,572 points Not too bad and good luck to your futures!
-
The Breakaway Rim
I don't hit the rim, so I don't know what its like...
-
10th Region Format - Idea for the Future
It isn't a bad set-up, but I don't like the district winners hosting the first round either. Also, not a big fan of the split sessions as the region has now.
-
10th Region Tourney Host
I couldn't agree more!! And someone stated in an earlier post, how Mason Co. fans have reacted one here. The majority have been accepting of the move and have wished nothing but the best for the tournament. Good luck to the remaining teams and everyone be safe traveling if they do get to play becasue of the storm brewing.
-
2008 Baseball America Preseason All Team
Congrats to these players. I hope to see them on the list at the end of the season.
-
10th Region Tourney Host
Depending on where in Bourbon Co. you are coming from. From gym to gym, it is about 45 min. driving from 62-65mph. I live across the street from the Fieldhouse, and I played summer baseball for Bourbon Co. for two summers and made the track very often.
-
10th Region Tourney Host
I agree. When you make it to the region finals or to the semi-finals the crowd is usually going to be split. Not so much one sided as some say.
-
10th Region Tourney Host
I honestly don't remember seeing one Mason Co. fan complain about driving. I agree with ladiesbballcoach, it is just a change and many people don't like change. Especially something that has been the same for 40 years. It doesn't feel like region if it's not at the Fieldhouse, but I'm all for rotating it between NKU, Montgomery and the Fieldhouse. As both the alternate sites are close to an hour drive from my house. As far as I remember on many of these region host threads, Mason Co. fans have been nothing but supportive of Mt. Sterling and wishing them well in their shot at hosting. With that being said, I hate that I am not able to make it to this years games.
-
Scott 64 Augusta 45
Congrats to Scott on advancing and also to Augusta on a good season.
-
10th Region Tourney Host
I will say Mason will bring their fans if they make it to the finals. I myself won't be able to make it, because we are taking my mom to Tennessee for her birthday. So, I guess fans are going to complain about Montgomery having home court if they win? We saw last year what that home court was worth in the finals. I myself will drive to watch the Royals whether it be in Mt. Sterling or NKY, and probably watch more games as well. I say let's give it a break and and just go watch our favorite teams play and be happy because not everyone will be pleased with the site.
-
Mason Co. 101 Deming 54 (10th Region, 1st Round)
Congrats to the Royals for advancing and to Darius for moving into third on the scoring list.
-
GRC 63 Campbell Co. 61 (10th Region, 1st Round)
Was one heck of a game. If Campbell could have hit free-throws down the stretch, they would have won. Congrats to the Cards on a good win.
-
Clark Co./Campbell Co. Updates (10th Region)
Game over. Clark wins 63-61
-
Clark Co./Campbell Co. Updates (10th Region)
Correct!
-
Clark Co./Campbell Co. Updates (10th Region)
63-61 Cards. With a putback
-
Clark Co./Campbell Co. Updates (10th Region)
61-61!!!!!!!
-
Clark Co./Campbell Co. Updates (10th Region)
61-58
-
Clark Co./Campbell Co. Updates (10th Region)
Hits the second
-
Clark Co./Campbell Co. Updates (10th Region)
Knocks down the first
-
Clark Co./Campbell Co. Updates (10th Region)
33 seconds remaining
-
Clark Co./Campbell Co. Updates (10th Region)
Foul on Campbell, Robbie to the line for two.
-
Clark Co./Campbell Co. Updates (10th Region)
46 seconds. Campbell has the ball, called a TO
-
Clark Co./Campbell Co. Updates (10th Region)
59-58. 1:00
-
Clark Co./Campbell Co. Updates (10th Region)
Roughly one minute