Henry Clay 47 LexCath 43

Congratulations to Henry Clay. How long has it been since neither Lex.Catholic or Lex.Christian made it to Bowling Green?
Not to hijack the thread or post off-topic BUT unless I've overlooked someone this will be a 100% public school Girls State Basketball Tournament.

See..... It can still be done!

Good luck to all of the participants!

Not to hijack the thread or post off-topic BUT unless I've overlooked someone this will be a 100% public school Girls State Basketball Tournament.

See..... It can still be done!

Good luck to all of the participants!

:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

Its been since 2002 I believe since another 11th region team made it to Bowling Green. Of course, LCA only has one year in that string, aka last year. Woodford County I think was the last team to make it to the Sweet 16.

Congrats to Henry Clay. The season has been up and down for this team but they have hit their peak at the right time and pulled off back to back upsets to head into the Sweet 16.

Congrats to Natalie Novosel on a great season. I believe my dad said she dropped 23 or 24 points tonight but sadly got little help from her supporting cast.

Its been since 2002 I believe since another 11th region team made it to Bowling Green. Of course, LCA only has one year in that string, aka last year. Woodford County I think was the last team to make it to the Sweet 16.

Congrats to Henry Clay. The season has been up and down for this team but they have hit their peak at the right time and pulled off back to back upsets to head into the Sweet 16.

Congrats to Natalie Novosel on a great season. I believe my dad said she dropped 23 or 24 points tonight but sadly got little help from her supporting cast.

That's what it all comes down to at this time of the year. You can pretty much expect to get big numbers from your stars, but the supporting cast has to be there. If not, it's easy for things like this to happen. One player, or even two, can't win a game for you. That's been proven true in a few games this postseason, no matter how good those one or two players are...they can't do it all.