Henry Clay 47 LexCath 43

That's what it all comes down to at this time of the year. You can pretty much expect to get big numbers from your stars, but the supporting cast has to be there. If not, it's easy for things like this to happen. One player, or even two, can't win a game for you. That's been proven true in a few games this postseason, no matter how good those one or two players are...they can't do it all.

Agreed, I missed the game tonight because of work, however my dad felt that Green had a poor game tonight and she is the one girl that this team needs to have performing at her peak always. Lex Cath sadly finally ran into a game where they couldn't simply just get by with a ho-hum effort and Natalie Novosel. This team on its best nights could have been the best in the state but on its down nights they play too sloppy and without emotion to compete for the title. Bummed I'll miss out on Bowling Green, but I hope Henry Clay the best once again, they proved on the court that you have to play every game your hardest or you can become very vulnerable this time of year.