Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lights Out 30

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lights Out 30

  1. Haven't gotten to see him too many time, but it looks like he works his tail off. Congrats to this young man.
  2. Cory Woods of Mason Co. He is a junior and is a really good player. He's been getting some looks by some D-I schools. Darius is a nice player. I had a chance to play with him, on a summer traveling team. I will also mention Keegan McGee. I believe a junior at Mason Co. Plays RF and is the lead-off hitter. Makes a lot of contact, and has good range in the outfield.
  3. Who are some players other than, Ullery, Wallingford. I know those two because I played for them. In '94 I was only 5 y.o.
  4. Bourbon lost a lot of talent last year. Congrats to Deming on a good win. Any stats for Bourbon?
  5. How did Central look? What do they have?
  6. Last I heard, he was out of ICU and was doing better. He has a broken collar bone.
  7. Errors are what killed them last year. It was frustrating being on the mound. Keep me updated on Michael. I will pray for him.
  8. Prayers to a great kid. Get better. I love you man.
  9. I agree Stork. They played as a team last night. Everyone made a play and contributed. If they can keep up that kind of hitting and play that solid of defense they will be a sleeper. The only question I have for this team is pitching? I'm not saying that they don't have good pitchers, they are young and inexperienced. They just need to focus on throwing consistant first pitch strikes to get ahead in the count, and not try to stike every hitter out. Wylie threw a heck of a game last night and let his defense work for him, and that is what they are going to have to do all season because they don't have an over powering pitcher. Jeris Carver(#11) came through big last night in the sixth inning with a double. He almost made a baserunning mistake (only a freshman), but made a good slide at third to avoid the tag. Also, good to have Keegan McGee back this year, who sat out last year to play tennis. :confused: He made a nice catch out in right center last night. He is a good lead off hitter who makes a lot of contact at the dish. 3 One other thing I want to point out. There was a time last night Michael Feagly was up to bat, and a runner on first, had the steal sign. Feagly did a nice piece of hitting to the right side to allow the runner to advance to third. Just something that doesn't show up in the stats that I saw last night that wil help win a lot of ball games. Keep winning Royals!! :dancingpa
  10. Jackets got out to an early 2-0 lead in the first inning. Then it was the Royals from then on out. Royals had some timely hitting. Brace threw for Mason and if I'm not mistaken held Nicholas to one hit. He had help from his outfield who made some nice plays behind him and covered a lot of ground. Good win for the Royals, way to get a season started.
  11. The Cards a very well coached ball team. Even with youth, they will be a solid club.
  12. Coach W, usually gets his way wherever he goes. But, I guess that is how it is when you're a coach that is as good as he is.
  13. I will say congrats to this young man and hope he does well. But didn't impress me in the ONE... game is saw him. Again I've only seen him once and don't want to make a too harsh of a jedgement on him.
  14. Many are talking about Holmes' shot not falling. Mason couldn't get anything from the outside to go in. If Holmes shoots better from inside the arc, and Mason shoots better from outside the arc, the Royals still win the game. I'm just gald we don' play the game's on what if's.
  15. Couldn't have said it better myself. State Champs and boring, or exciting and a first round out... STATE CHAMPS!!!! :dancingpa:dancingpa
  16. Exactly my point. :thumb: But, by no means I'm saying that they are making excuses, I was just stating the facts of the road for Mason Co. to the finals in 04.
  17. Miller! hands down after leading the Royals to the 'ship.
  18. I know everyone talking about the Dawgs being worn, out I'm sure they were, they played one heck of a game against Lex. Cath. I remember in 2004, when Mason Co. played a triple overtime game against Trinity in the Quarterfinals and then played a single overtime game against Scott Co. in the semi-finals, then lost to ten to Warren Central in the finals. Now that would be tired. But, congrats to Holmes on a good run to the finals and a great game to end the season on. They have some good young talent coming back. Good Luck to all the seniors and their futures.
  19. I agree they didn't shoot well from behind the arc. So, I guess you can say they live and survive from behind the arc, but not die... Congrats Royals on the tourny title. Enjoy it! I just want to tell the Dawgs and their fans they have a great team. They fought and fought. Pittman is going to be a nice player as he matures.
  20. Glad to see the subs get good playing time in Rupp. Hope they come out tomorrow and play like this for two games. I'm very excited to watch the Holmes v. Catholic tomorrow. Should be a dandy. Congrats to Mason on the win and PT on a good run to state. They are probably the most athletic team in the tourny (even their subs.)
  21. First time I got to see him play. I was pretty impressed. He sat down and played good defense today, hit all but one (I think) of his free-throws. This kid has a tremendous upside. Takes the ball to the basket hard.
  22. How many did Elliott have sending Mason to the line at the end of the game? I wouldn't count those to compare foul totals.
  23. Key word on. Doesn't the defender have to make an attempt as well for the ball. So, if I'm blocked out, the defender doesn't go for the ball, and it falls in my lap... I committed a foul? Miller was getting killed in the post. I know one time Miller blocked someone on the baseline with two hands, not sure if we are thinking of the same play here??? Again, I don't think the refs made a big difference in the out come of the game. AND!!! Everyone saying if their 3's wouldn't have gone in and out, plenty of times early in the game Setty had three's rattle in and out. I'm guessing 3 or 4. Also, if Mason could hit a free-throw, it wouldn't have been as close. But, what if the world was square? It's not a game of what if's, then we would be in trouble, because no one would win a game.
  24. That three, I thought it hit the ceiling. It was the highest arc I have ever seen on a shot.
  25. It's not a foul when you out jump someone is it? Miller didn't get away with much, Elliott got away with quite a bit as well. I really liked the shoulders TK threw on his screens, nice little foul he got away with. And maybe it was a three point play chance because everytime he got the ball in the paint, someone would grab his shoulders and another on his arm, which in my book is a foul. I was about as close as the refs were and Miller was getting killed when he got the ball in the paint. I thought the refs missed a lot on both ends, and no favor to either team.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.