Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Musketeer_alum97

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Musketeer_alum97

  1. WAY TO GO GREENUP!!! Rambler was exactly right. From the first couple of innings, it looked like Raceland was going to give them all they could handle. Finally, though, GC's bats woke up. L.T. Rice hit another bomb that cleared the scoreboard with plenty of room to spare. I think there were 5 homeruns between the teams in this game. Good luck to both at Morehead.
  2. I disagree that it is a meaningless game. Granted, both teams are going to regionals, but GC's got a good district championship streak going. I don't even know if any of the current roster has lost a district tournament game, and they shouldn't want to be the first. As for Raceland, to be the team that beats GC in the post season, would really put the icing on the cake. I hope Greenup realizes this and doesn't start looking at regionals too soon.
  3. What happened? :confused:
  4. Mistakes go both ways. GC doesn't need to go into this game thinking that it's a "gimme", because I have been watching both teams for a while now, and Raceland is very capable of winning.
  5. I understand, Ram. There is always Morehead.
  6. Raceland definately has a chance, I agree, but it will take some luck and determination for it to happen. I actually do hope it is a close ballgame.
  7. The room and equiptment is awesome!!! :notworthy:
  8. Is anyone else going to this game? The Mrs. and I are talking about going, and I was just wondering if I would get to meet any other BGP'ers there.
  9. I agree, anything could happen. GC is on quite the tear as of late, and Raceland has a nice little streak going themselves. I still think GC will win this one 12-3, and hope that both teams have a good showing in Morehead!!
  10. Nothing against Fairview, but I would love to see RH win this one.
  11. Well, I got the margin of victory right, anyways. Congrats Greenup, keep Rollin'. :ylsuper::ylsuper::dancingpa:dancingpa
  12. Congrats, Raceland. :dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa
  13. Raceland should win this one. I look forward to seeing a Greenup/Raceland final.
  14. Well, some of us are on the fence.......
  15. Congrats Raceland. Good luck in the 1st round of Districts.
  16. Way to come from behind, boys. Just keep rolling.
  17. Of course not. Now if they moved to Lexington or Louisville......:walk:
  18. I agree, but with the emphasis being put on "one sport only" nowadays, plus with high school athletes either wanting, or needing, to work after school jobs, there will be less and less multi-sport athletes out there. I believe that we had a discussion like this some time ago as to why GCHS has so many possible athletes not coming out for teams.
  19. Don't look now, but the baseball team is looking pretty good.
  20. Keep rolling, boys, keep rolling.:dancingpa:dancingpa
  21. Way to go GC!!!! Keep it up boys. I am glad to see them getting their pitching under control. Hopefully they are just starting to peak.
  22. I couldn't agree more. When I first joined BGP, it seems that all I saw were negative vibes about my beloved Alma Mater. Now, hope springs eternal for the Green and Gold. Hopefully, things have turned the corner for them.
  23. Good job boys!!! Keep them coming!! :dancingpa:dancingpa
  24. I have no problem being known as a "Muskie". But of course, I have been called a lot worse. As long as our teams are playing well, and representing the school with pride, I don't care if they call us the Periwinkle Brigade.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.