Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK Fan 1

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by UK Fan 1

  1. IMO LCC's coaching staff has an awesome ability to make exactly what changes & adjustments are necessary at half time to pull their team from a deficit and on to victory. Also, Mtn. Thunder, you are right, all losses are disappointing. I don't think I've ever been to a game and cheered my team on and was not the least bit disappointed if they did not win. What a random, out of nowhere comment, ( IMO they have all been very disappointing).:confused:
  2. Hate to see this happen to anyone, but especially hate it since Cornett just came back from injury to play in his first game this season last night. Heard from one of the family members this morning, he has broken ribs and a partially collapsed lung, said he would be spending at least a few days at UK. Also, hated to see WR Billy Hurley go down, (maybe broken elbow). My family's thoughts and prayers are with both these young men and their families. Congrats LCC.
  3. From what I've seen from both teams IMO Pulaski has the advantage in this one. They are clicking on both sides of the ball. Not trying to take anything away from South, they're a good football team, but lack consistency. Where is the game being played?
  4. I think Letcher has the advantage; home field advantage and coming off the huge win at Clay, so their chances are pretty good. North has got to find a way to score on offense, the defense and special teams have done a good job but they have got to have some help from the O. I think Wardrup, Brandenburg and company go in to Letcher and fall just short of the win. IMO NL could use more of their sideline for benefit, running fresh bodies in and out constantly, change up some play calling, give Wardrup the option to read the D and call the Offense accordingly, and really keep the opponent's defense guessing. Things are just kind of too predictable right now. That's my opinion, for what it's worth. Letcher 31 NL 24
  5. Agree with you, IMO that was some goood home cooking. As for the Jags they just have to come together offensively. Too many dropped passes, some questionable decisions, and costly mistakes hurt them. IMO the defense wasn't what it has been but I think they'll be fine. Also wanted to say GO BIG BLUE!!! SENT THEM CARDINALS PACKING!!!!!!!:banana:
  6. I must have watched a different game than you. In the game I watched Whitley's "JV" was on the field almost the entire game. There may have been some freshmen going in and out of the game, but they certainly did not play their freshmen team every series except for five.
  7. I think NL may surprise everyone and come out of Whitley with a huge win and confidence builder. The offense has been improving, if they can sustain their drives and give the defense some breathers, the Jags could be a force to reckon with. Wardrup will pull this offense together. Some key injuries have hurt the Jags early on, but they'll be alright. NL 21 Whitley 17
  8. I think it will be a great game, but I have to go with the hounds in a close one. Corbin 24 SL 21
  9. Good grief, just leave the players alone. If you can't say anything good then just don't say anything at all. The Jags are struggling offensively. Their defense is being asked to do a lot meaning staying on the field the biggest part of the game, so I don't think they were just gassed in the 4th qtr., I think they gave all they had. Alot of those kids played both ways last night and that took a toll on them.
  10. Way to go Jaguars, nice win for North's JV team tonight, been a while since NL has beaten SL's JV squad. Great game. NL 36 SL 34
  11. Clay's defense isn't that strong, so if North's offense can work out it's problems I think it will be a close one. North 17 Clay 14 NL has to get past the loss to SL and move on, hope the injuries they incurred in that game are healed up and ready to go for Clay. Zach Lewis is one heck of a QB, so get ready Jaguar defense.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.