Letcher Central 27 North Laurel 21

I thought NL played much better in this one. There was much improvement offensively, especially in the first half. Cam Cornett's return made a HUGE difference in NL's passing game, but sadly his return was cut short by a wicked hit, and he had to leave the game. My prayers go out to him, I heard he was taken to UK with broken ribs and possibly a punctured lung.

Hate to see this happen to anyone, but especially hate it since Cornett just came back from injury to play in his first game this season last night. Heard from one of the family members this morning, he has broken ribs and a partially collapsed lung, said he would be spending at least a few days at UK.

Also, hated to see WR Billy Hurley go down, (maybe broken elbow). My family's thoughts and prayers are with both these young men and their families.

Congrats LCC.

This was an all around good game last night. Both teams played hard all game long and the game was probably one of the best called games I've seen in awhile.

I first want to say that LCC's fans and facilities were awesome, some of the nicest people I've ever met last night, I just wanted to thank you all for hosting a great game. Now onto the game...

North played better last night, I really thought they were going to pull this one out, costly turnovers have been the theme of the season it seems. LCC is a second half team it looks like, they make better adjustments than any team I've seen all year. They came out and just wanted it more. Congrats to LCC on making the playoffs. Good Luck to both teams the rest of the season.

My prayers go out to Cam and Billy, I hope from a physical aspect these boys are going to be alright. Its injuries in a game that make you realize that this is just a game and what really matters is that when someone does get hurt that they are going to be okay from a physical view point, not for football's sake. Those two boys are tough and I know they'll both pull through both their injuries.

I really felt coming out of half time that this was North's game to give away and they did. LCC came out fired up after halftime and you could tell that they had a good gameplan for the second half. North did a good job in the first half of capitalizing on penalties, somthing they haven't done that good of a job with all season, but its just a fact of the matter that if you're negative in the turnover battle at the end of each game..you're going to be at the losing end on the scoreboard.