Letcher Central 27 North Laurel 21

"...probably one of the best called games I've seen in awhile."

You must be kidding. What a great call when Cornett got speared by the Letcher player's helmet. Wait, I am wrong, there WAS NO CALL! But hey, put him in hospital with a punctured lung, broken ribs, and partially collapsed lung. He's still there too. But, what a "best called game".

Our prayers go out to Cam. Injuries ( sadly) are a part of football and we can't change that. I saw the play you are referring to and I seen it as the N.L.player being hit simultaniously from the front (by the linebacker) and from the back( by the def.back). He was sandwiched and it had to hurt----but there was no "spearing" on that play. Just misfortune for the kid catching the ball. But let's not dwell on it---let's hope he get's better

Hey Mountain thunder.(or anyone else) what do you see as Letcher Central's strongpoints?

IMO LCC's coaching staff has an awesome ability to make exactly what changes & adjustments are necessary at half time to pull their team from a deficit and on to victory.

Also, Mtn. Thunder, you are right, all losses are disappointing. I don't think I've ever been to a game and cheered my team on and was not the least bit disappointed if they did not win. What a random, out of nowhere comment, ( IMO they have all been very disappointing).:confused:

Hey Mountain thunder.(or anyone else) what do you see as Letcher Central's strongpoints?

The ability to adjust. They trailed Clay and pulled that one out. They trailed North 14-0 and pulled that one out as well. They really seem to make in game adjustments and the kids must be very coachable to take the adjustments and run with them. Very impressed with Coach Howard and his staff for the job they are doing.

IMO LCC's coaching staff has an awesome ability to make exactly what changes & adjustments are necessary at half time to pull their team from a deficit and on to victory.

Also, Mtn. Thunder, you are right, all losses are disappointing. I don't think I've ever been to a game and cheered my team on and was not the least bit disappointed if they did not win. What a random, out of nowhere comment, ( IMO they have all been very disappointing).:confused:

I think Downsouth was just stating that he has been disappointed in NL's season so far. I know the kids and coaches have been. The fact that they could have won nearly all of those games and were in many until the very end only adds to the level of disappointment. That is what I think he meant.

"...probably one of the best called games I've seen in awhile."

You must be kidding. What a great call when Cornett got speared by the Letcher player's helmet. Wait, I am wrong, there WAS NO CALL! But hey, put him in hospital with a punctured lung, broken ribs, and partially collapsed lung. He's still there too. But, what a "best called game".

missing a few calls here and there doesn't make it a horribly called game...you referred to one play that you thought made the game a horrible called game. Cam is an awesome kid and I hope that he gets better quick , but it's clear that you're really upset by him getting hurt and are going back to the play he got hurt on to determine the games officials...compared to what everyone from North thought about the Whitley game, the many I talked to were thrilled with the officiating in this game.