Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Colt45

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Colt45

  1. I was surprised as I am sure Jason Franks will be of the CJ. I do not think anyone gave DeSales a chance after last weeks blowout. I can know feel better about the Colts, considering Bullet East is never an easy opponent.
  2. Predictions please
  3. Central at DeSales
  4. I will have to confirm, because I was under the impression DeSales has to travel this year to play the Blackcats at home. I thought I saw the scheduled on the http://www.desaleshighschool.com website
  5. So early in the season. My prayers and thoughts are with him. Keep everyone posted.
  6. I was thinking the other day while in the mountains of Eastern Kentucky that I may just make the drive to watch this game. Both these programs seem to be coming into this season with high expectations and with DeSales having a lower ranking after winning against the blackcats it makes for a greater game. I hope to see both sides of the stands packed to capacity.
  7. Is the quarterback that got injured prior to the DeSales Colts playoff game returning?
  8. Look forward to the start of the season. My love is there with you guys.
  9. Does anyone have a schedule of 2A scrimmage games?
  10. I wish the season would start a week early and end a week early as well. I do not know the details of changes except that of district play, but it just seems the season is drawn out too long. Basketball could benefit by havin all their players and avoiding a blowout first game of the playoff as was experienced last year will improve the season.
  11. I know you support your team and all but to put DeSales at the bottom and Prestonsburg at #4 is a little comical. Will be interesting to see how it plays out. I do think you are greatly underestimating DeSales this year.
  12. Is DeSales ranked #1 in the state? I have heard this but can not find it in any polls. I only have seen a ranking of 9 or 10.
  13. http://www.fox41.com/Global/story.asp?S=8776762 This is the story.
  14. The team was featured on Fox41.
  15. Prestonsburg #5 and DeSales #10. Come on is that the best you can give DeSales? I read they have like 85 kids coming out for football and the JV team coming up went undefeated as freshman. The is a strong showing of talented kids that are ready to display their talents this year. If true that 85 kids are on the team, that is a strong showing for a 2A team. More than was on my team, which was 4A.
  16. Work hard this off-season is a must. They need 100 percent participation in the strength & conditioning department. Speed and agility is a must, lifting and putting on size is not going to make an athlete. Performing positioning drills and specific movements to replicate real game play. All I heard all year long was they are painfully slow. I have seen it for myself, although I will say as the season progressed it did improve. There is no way a group of kids should not be quicker and faster more early in the season. Speed and quickness can be improved and is not a natural occurrence of some kind. I would say with that they can break into the championship game at Papa Johns Stadium. They have the kids with the heart and ability along with an excellent coaching staff. It was evident this Senior season what they are capable of even after a 0-3 start. I have high hopes for them the next couple years to come in going all the way.
  17. I am looking forward to a good season this year. Hate to see a lot of Seniors leave. I am the father of one Senior named Devon Boze. I am very proud of him and the success of the program. After tearing his ACL his Sophomore year and then rupturing his graft his Junior year came back to complete his Senior year with the Colts. His stats were impressive considering his injury. If only he had another healthy season as he was not 100 percent during the season. His vertical and speed have increased substantially. Good Luck Colts!!! and thanks for a good season to all Seniorhttp://www.bluegrasspreps.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23151&stc=1&d=1208030382 Devon Boze Louisville DeSales Football.jpgs.
  18. Anthony Knott
  19. Being the father of a Senior at the Colts of DeSales in Louisville, I know of several kids that have visited the school a few months ago and tried on their jersey number. Although they have not committed to play there yet both Devon Boze (DT, DE) and Johnny French (DE, LB) are very interested. It seems the school is working hard to build a top notch program and going after some quality athletes. There is also a leading running back from Seneca that visited named Another Knott. We are planning to make orientation on Saturday the 26th. Will keep everyone posted.
  20. Wow, what a difference from the first match up in the LIT. Did not know if Manual had some players missing or if DeSales were hitting all there shots. Seems Mullaney had a stellar game with a high score of I believe I read 27 points in the paper. I am really surprised DeSales is not ranked higher than they are currently. Maybe this win will move them up in the polls. If they win the Region, this will be two sports to do so, football and basketball. I think the basketball program have bumped it up a notch.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.