Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Desales 14 Bullitt East 0

Featured Replies

Unfortunately, a common theme seems to develop with Preston-coached teams in that they always disappoint. No disrespect to the Bullitt East program, but I'm not expecting big things from them in 4A.

^ Yeah, that won't fly in Mt. Washington for very long. BE is traditionally high-powered.

I was surprised as I am sure Jason Franks will be of the CJ. I do not think anyone gave DeSales a chance after last weeks blowout. I can know feel better about the Colts, considering Bullet East is never an easy opponent.

When you turn the ball over 9 times (2 Ints, 4 fumbles, 3 turnover on downs), you aren't going to win many games. Also, Bullitt East had 292 yards of offense to DeSales 105. DeSales returned a fumble (short run) and interception (about 30 yards) for touchdowns. BE just kept shooting themselves in the foot; can't turn it over that many times and expect to win.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.