Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

hounddawg

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by hounddawg

  1. Paris doesn't lose many, but if they do they are more likely going to Bourbon as opposed to Fayette.
  2. From what I understood Thompson was still going to run this. However I could be wrong.. again... But if this was the case and I was a high school player I doubt I would want to participate knowing that he just up and left us.
  3. I don;t think they let him go. I think he stepped down..however I could be wrong.
  4. Who won in regular season? What was score? I still think I take CC in this one.
  5. No fee. It is a class. I'd say a good third of the school is in band.
  6. ?? Maybe he will get on here and answer that.
  7. Lets see.. where to begin..The band wants to practice on the football field and trys to tell the football coaches when they can practice and when they cant.. And then at halftime during the home games it has been an issue of whether or not the kids can march or if they need to go in the locker room. Then I heard a rumor that one applicant from last year didn't even get a second interview because he didn't see what the band had to do with the football program. Can you blame all the past coaches for finally getting fed up?
  8. Souch a touchy subject. If I had more time I wouldn't mind voicing my opinion to the school board. But in answer to your question about what is going on, just put 2 & 2 together. The coaches keep leaving due to the "band" issue.(At least that's the rumor) So when your principal is the band director's wife who do you think she's going to side with?:sssh:
  9. Maybe call back some of the applicants they turned down last year...who were probably more qualified than MT anyway. Just hope that the "committee" who interviews the coaches this time will have some knowledge of the game.
  10. This thread is for the Paris Coach, it has nothing to do with Bourbon County. If you want to start your own thread about the Colonels please do so, but just let me say that BoCo has done a better job with coaches than you may think. Sounds as if you have something personal against the coaching staff's.
  11. Didn't expect this score to be as low. The Cards put up 52 and 60 in the district and only managed 36 here? Was this poor shooting or just good defense by the Fillies?
  12. Clark is also playing alot better than they did earlier in the year. I take CC in this one, 59-54
  13. A loss that Dunbar needed to have before heading into the region. I think this will easily propel them to the Region Title now!
  14. Mason/Montgomery Final. Looking for Mason to finally pull off the upset!
  15. Bourbon County underachieved. They returned all 5 starters, lightened up their schedule, and still ended up with a losing record.
  16. And like I said.. when was the last time they won it?.... and also like I said... they get to the finals every 4-5 years. I know we won't be seeing it this year.
  17. Class A school, and this happens once every 4-5 years or so... not to mention they are also private but we need not go there. Check the record books for the last time a public class a school made it to the finals.
  18. They both lost to 4A schools.. this is why they have the class a tournament.. to give these teams a chance at a state tournament becuase its vary rare to see a class a school make it to the big dance. I think out of the 16 regions, you might see 1 or 2 class a schools in Bowling Green.
  19. I don't know, the call for the zone defense was probably the best all season. I don't remember Clark playing a zone in the previous two meetings.
  20. I don't know that he got out coached, but he did have some questionable calls early in the game.
  21. This definitely wasn't the same Paris team we saw a month ago in the class A state. Their defensive intensity wasn't there last night and that is what has carried them through the season. Also I give credit to the zone defense Clark played. Paris couldn;t get to the basket at all and when they did they were having to force shots. Congrats to Clark County. They wanted this game more and it showed.
  22. I was just asking a question. I know it was a physical game however it seems like Bourbon couldnt buy a call under the basket but yet MC got every reach in call. And as I said before I am not taking anything away from MC, I just think this game should have been much closer.
  23. Maybe on the boards, but without Jones Paris has a hard time getting the ball down the floor.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.