Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Montgomery County 72 Bourbon County 51 (40th)

Featured Replies

Wow. Nice turnaround from Montgomery, losing their last regular season game, and they avenged their earlier loss to Bourbon.

  • Author

For Montgomery, Mackenzie Lee had 26, Maggie Prewitt 15 and Elizabeth Prewitt 11.

 

For Bourbon, Molly Norton had 11, Ivy Livengood had 12 and Elizabeth Stamper had 10.

Looks like Mackenzie Lee had a great game, and M. Prewitt got hers as usual. Montgomery will be tough to beat this postseason.

Nice win by Montgomery County.

Congrats to the LadyIndians. Good Luck Wednesday Night.

Nice win for the Lady Indians.

Good luck Wed. night in the finals!

Not taking anything away from Montgomery County because they were obviously the better team tonight, but does anyone else think that the officiating was a little lopsided in the first half? It seems these refs wanted to make sure MC won this game.

Not taking anything away from Montgomery County because they were obviously the better team tonight, but does anyone else think that the officiating was a little lopsided in the first half? It seems these refs wanted to make sure MC won this game.

 

Boy, you do sing the blues.

 

I thought it was a physical game. From the start, MC gets a T for a player grabbing the rim in warmups. NO DUNK, just grabbing the rim. So, from the beginning MC got nailed for a cheap T, its a T for sure, but a cheap one.

 

Bourbon wanted a physical game and they got one. I saw a MC team that played like they wanted to win it all last night. Nice job all the way around for the MC girls.

 

 

Bourbon wanted to play physical and if the MC girls

I was just asking a question. I know it was a physical game however it seems like Bourbon couldnt buy a call under the basket but yet MC got every reach in call. And as I said before I am not taking anything away from MC, I just think this game should have been much closer.

I was just asking a question. I know it was a physical game however it seems like Bourbon couldnt buy a call under the basket but yet MC got every reach in call. And as I said before I am not taking anything away from MC, I just think this game should have been much closer.

 

Bourbon had to have a great shooting night for it to be close.

Tough way to end the season for the Lady Colonels.... probably could have won 18-20 games but let several games get away from them....

 

Norton and Livengood #1 and #2 scorers in the school's history... pretty impressive....

 

Enjoying covering those two and all the seniors the past two years...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.