Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Syracuse in trouble?

Featured Replies

Before I read this article, I want to say that I would be amazed if Devendorf's name wasn't tied to it in one way or another.

When I saw this thread I thought it was going to be about Jim Boheim being fired. I'm still waiting for it to happen, because I know I was told on here that it was a done deal he is gone. Im really surprised he is still there, because not like anyone was saying that it was not a definite that he will be fired.

:lol: I swear if there was ever a poster who tried to pat themselves on the back more than fc, the guy's arm would fall off. :lol:

Boheim said "I wish I had done more"

Seems like Kentucky fans are trying to down Cuse in every way possible....the allegations were on players in the past, not now.....Boeheim is going nowhere but to the Final Four and probably a National Championship.....

  • Author
Seems like Kentucky fans are trying to down Cuse in every way possible....the allegations were on players in the past, not now.....Boeheim is going nowhere but to the Final Four and probably a National Championship.....

 

If these allegations are true, it's very likely he'll be fired.

 

You can't just cover something like that up.

Seems like Kentucky fans are trying to down Cuse in every way possible....the allegations were on players in the past, not now.....Boeheim is going nowhere but to the Final Four and probably a National Championship.....

 

:laugh: Seriously? The national media breaks a huge coverup at Cuse, and its UK fans trying to bring them down? Get a grip man.

Seems like Kentucky fans are trying to down Cuse in every way possible....the allegations were on players in the past, not now.....Boeheim is going nowhere but to the Final Four and probably a National Championship.....

 

Where do you see UK fans doing that? Seems to me like that the national media keeps breaking stories.

Boheim said "I wish I had done more"

 

Nice!

Seems like Kentucky fans are trying to down Cuse in every way possible....the allegations were on players in the past, not now.....Boeheim is going nowhere but to the Final Four and probably a National Championship.....

 

You mad bro? :lol:

^I can think of one who's worse...:lol:

 

I don't think I like what you're insinuating here Rocket....:lol:

:lol: I swear if there was ever a poster who tried to pat themselves on the back more than fc, the guy's arm would fall off. :lol:

 

Just like anyone else would when people try to say how wrong they are, and yet that person ends up being the one who is wrong. It happens all the time on here, someone is right about something, sure enough we see them quoting theirselves saying how they were right. So nice try though :D

 

However since I was told how it was a done deal and he was going to be gone, I figured it was only right to bring it up on how he is still around. Which the guy really might be gone by the end of the year, more and more things keep popping up now. It was just the point that it was not as definite as another poster was trying to make it out to be.:D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.