Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Syracuse in trouble?

Featured Replies

I don't think I like what you're insinuating here Rocket....:lol:

 

Didn't mean you :D, there are others who assume their opinions are facts...

Didn't mean you :D, there are others who assume their opinions are facts...

 

I know my opinions are fact so that doesn't count... :D

You mad bro? :lol:

 

:lol: Bravo...

When I saw this thread I thought it was going to be about Jim Boheim being fired. I'm still waiting for it to happen, because I know I was told on here that it was a done deal he is gone. Im really surprised he is still there, because not like anyone was saying that it was not a definite that he will be fired.

 

For the record I said he might make it to April but won't be back next year. I said it was my opinion it should happen earlier than April. Be careful congratulating yourself. No the best look

If these allegations are true, it's very likely he'll be fired.

 

You can't just cover something like that up.

 

 

Nothing there will surprise me after he stayed on after the other issue

Do you honestly think Syracuse would fire Boheim, if he reaches another Final Four, regardless of what has transpired recently or in the past?

For the record I said he might make it to April but won't be back next year. I said it was my opinion it should happen earlier than April. Be careful congratulating yourself. No the best look

 

Pretty sure we can go back and look at how you definitely didn't make it look like just an opinion, by saying he is gone. No way he can stay, he will be gone. Which honestly I wasn't trying to disagree with you on it, I just didn't think it was as a for sure of a thing as you were trying to make it out to be back then. I wouldn't have been surprised at all if he was fired back then, and now with these things. I think they do have to do something at the end of this season.

Pretty sure we can go back and look at how you definitely didn't make it look like just an opinion, by saying he is gone. No way he can stay, he will be gone. Which honestly I wasn't trying to disagree with you on it, I just didn't think it was as a for sure of a thing as you were trying to make it out to be back then. I wouldn't have been surprised at all if he was fired back then, and now with these things. I think they do have to do something at the end of this season.

 

Go back and look. You are wrong.

Do you honestly think Syracuse would fire Boheim, if he reaches another Final Four, regardless of what has transpired recently or in the past?

 

Probably not. Which is sad.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.