Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tennessee or Alabama?

Which team is more deserving of a NCAA bid? 21 members have voted

  1. 1. Which team is more deserving of a NCAA bid?

    • Tennessee
      33%
    • Alabama
      14%
    • Neither team is deserving of a bid
      28%
    • Both teams deserve a bid
      23%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Which team is more deserving of a NCAA bid? UT is 18-13, 10-6 in the SEC, and are 10-4 in their last 14 since Stokes began to play. They will be the #2 seed in the SEC tournament. Alabama is 20-10, 9-7 in SEC play, and are 7-7 in their last 14.

I believe that both of them do and that both could likely get in.

Most years I would say neither. Watched Bama against Ole Miss yesterday and they just looked terrible, and that is after they were lucky to beat an average Ole Miss team at home earlier in the year. UT has steadily improved and then added a player in conference that's made a huge difference.

UT...

 

By a long shot...

Because I'm so mad at the SEC for stinking it up this year, when I thought they would be really good, I voted for neither.

 

I don't think Bama deserves a bid at all. I think a better case is made for UT.

I hate Tennessee BUT they're are the second best team in the conference...

No borderline SEC teams belong in the NCAA tourney. Hope they take the Cardinals to the NIT with them.

I hate Tennessee BUT they're are the second best team in the conference...

 

That's a ringing endorsement. :rolleyes:

No borderline SEC teams belong in the NCAA tourney. Hope they take the Cardinals to the NIT with them.

 

The bubble field is WEAK this year, and the SEC is only behind the Big Ten and Big East in RPI. If you want to bad mouth conferences, lets talk about the ACC and Pac12

 

Conference RPI (per RealtimeRPI.com)

 

1) Big10

2) Big East

3) SEC

4) Big 12

5) MWC

6) ACC

7) A10

8) MVC

9) CUSA

10) Pac12

 

Now carry on and try to trash conference RPI since it doesn't agree with you.

The bubble field is WEAK this year, and the SEC is only behind the Big Ten and Big East in RPI. If you want to bad mouth conferences, lets talk about the ACC and Pac12

 

Conference RPI (per RealtimeRPI.com)

 

1) Big10

2) Big East

3) SEC

4) Big 12

5) MWC

6) ACC

7) A10

8) MVC

9) CUSA

10) Pac12

 

Now carry on and try to trash conference RPI since it doesn't agree with you.

 

 

Jim has NEVER let facts stop him from a good bashing, regardless of how ridiculous it is. Don't see why this would deter him. :lol:

The bubble field is WEAK this year, and the SEC is only behind the Big Ten and Big East in RPI. If you want to bad mouth conferences, lets talk about the ACC and Pac12

 

Conference RPI (per RealtimeRPI.com)

 

1) Big10

2) Big East

3) SEC

4) Big 12

5) MWC

6) ACC

7) A10

8) MVC

9) CUSA

10) Pac12

 

Now carry on and try to trash conference RPI since it doesn't agree with you.

 

I'm surprised the Big 12 is that low. I would think with Kansas, Missouri & Baylor that they would be higher than that. I think their tourney teams will do as well as any other conference.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.