Very serious weather situation!

nWo

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That wasn't a dying declaration was it? Like I'm going to wherever this tornado is targeting and I'm going for a ride.....
:lol: :lol:

I don't think so, she owns multiple house, a furniture business, has a nice job, is in her early '30's and is SMOKING hot. So I wouldn't imagine she's ready to leave this world just yet.

I don't think so, she owns multiple house, a furniture business, has a nice job, is in her early '30's and is SMOKING hot. So I wouldn't imagine she's ready to leave this world just yet.

She could be having a bad hair day......

Sounds like the perfect candidate to be Mrs. formerkywrestler. :lol:

Louisville Mayor Greg Fischer's office is advising business to shut down for the rest of the day so people can prepare for the storm...

angry-dark-stare.png

SO HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO MAKE MONEY SO I CAN BUY A HOUSE THAT ACTUALLY HAS A BASEMENT FOR WHEN THIS HAPPENS AGAIN?

Thanks. You stay safe too!
RM, they just showed a pic of a funnel that would have pretty much over top of North High School. My wife just called me and the husband of someone she works with was heading to work at toyota in Princeton and was on 41 and got caught up into. Said it tore his truck up pretty good. Not sure if you've talked to your family in Evansville. Sirens going off here so me and the kids are heading for the bath room.

RM, they just showed a pic of a funnel that would have pretty much over top of North High School. My wife just called me and the husband of someone she works with was heading to work at toyota in Princeton and was on 41 and got caught up into. Said it tore his truck up pretty good. Not sure if you've talked to your family in Evansville. Sirens going off here so me and the kids are heading for the bath room.

I haven't heard from them in about 45 minutes. Tina said she was at school and safe, but that was before this.

I haven't heard from them in about 45 minutes. Tina said she was at school and safe, but that was before this.
IT didn't hit the school, they would have said something that on the news. Another storm rolling through there now and one moving into Henderson.