Did You Have a Teenage Crush/Heartthrob?

mcpapa

Not sure why, but I always had a thing for tennis players. Early on it was Tracey Austin and Chrissy Evert, later on it was Gabriela Sabatini.

Also, the Solid Gold dancer who first sparked my love of the black women.

Another one would have to be -- and it may be my earliest one, but I'm not sure -- Marcia Strassman. For those who are too young, or don't recognize the name, she was better known as Nurse Margie Cutler on early episodes of M*A*S*H, as well as Mr. Kotter's wife. I guess it's probably not a big surprise that M*A*S*H and Welcome Back Kotter have always been two of my all-time favorite TV shows. Still have a Welcome Back Kotter lunchbox hidden away somewhere.

That was Lt. Dish, wasn't it?

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had an older sister who was a cheerleader, so I was not lacking for real life objects for my secret carnal desires when I was in my early teens. If you have to tolerate an older sister, it is good if she has a bunch of hot friends. :D

As far as crushes I can name,

Phoebe Cates

Vallerie Bertinelli

Farrah Fawcett

Loni Anderson

There's a scene in "Fast Times at Ridgemont High" that keeps going through my head...

...and if you tell me that you identify with Judge Reinhold; I'm gonna lose more than just one hour of sleep tonight.

There's a scene in "Fast Times at Ridgemont High" that keeps going through my head...

...and if you tell me that you identify with Judge Reinhold; I'm gonna lose more than just one hour of sleep tonight.

I think I remember that scene. Is this it? (now how are you going to sleep?)

medium_phoebe-cates-foto-2.jpg

A few more:

Jennifer Love Hewitt: Might still have a spot in the all-time list just for "Can't Hardly Wait" in 1998.

Shannon Doherty: played Brodie's girlfriend in Mallrats and having anything to do with that movie made you my hero in middle school.

Larisa Oleynik: star of the extremely underrated 10 Things I Hate about you in 1999.