Campbell County 67 Mason County 54

Good win for the Lady Camels, the Mason Pep Band did show up the Camel County Band. The Mason County Pep Band brought a lot of excitement in their music. The band from Camel County must think "Centerfold" is the School Song. I thing they played it more than the fight song tonight, just like any other night. What is up with that Camel County Administration?

Good win for the Lady Camels, the Mason Pep Band did show up the Camel County Band. The Mason County Pep Band brought a lot of excitement in their music. The band from Camel County must think "Centerfold" is the School Song. I thing they played it more than the fight song tonight, just like any other night. What is up with that Camel County Administration?

You must be in the wrong thread. Probably on the wrong page. Not even in the right book. Would really like to hear more about THE game.

Where exactly is "Camel County"?

Congrats to Campbell and good luck in the final against Montgomery.

Mason has nothing to be ashamed of...ended their season playing well. The 39th will be a dogfight next year.

Come on UKFAN, the band. I couldn't even tell you what either played. Mason was loud because they had mics and amps. Great win for the Lady Camels. They need to keep their fouls in check. Solid performance though, against a good Mason team. WOOHOO Go Camels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!