Montgomery County 51 Bishop Brossart 38

Montgomery County the better team tonight.

MC: Toul 15, Speace 13, Colliver 12

Toul - Double-Double w/10 Rebounds

BB: Hartig 9, Stadtmiller 9, and Futscher 9

Brossart outrebounded 42-33 overall, Montgomery County pulled down 30 defensive boards. Brossart ofter one and out.

Lady Stangs close the book on a very successful, productive 2011-12 season with a 25-8 record. Montgomery County advances to take on the winner of the Bracken County- Harrison County game with a 26-6 mark.

Neither team have a senior on the roster. Neither does Bracken County.

Brossart outrebounded 42-33 overall, Montgomery County pulled down 30 defensive boards. Brossart ofter one and out.

Lady Stangs close the book on a very successful, productive 2011-12 season with a 25-8 record. Montgomery County advances to take on the winner of the Bracken County- Harrison County game with a 26-6 mark.

Not good news for next years opponents. :eek:

Incorrect. Montgomery Co actually has 3 seniors. Taul, Stevens and Clark. Taul only one that gets significant minutes.

Nice win for the Lady Indians! One down, two to go!!

The T on Coach Feldman was a horrible call!

I would like to know what he said. He was not yelling or trying to show up the ref. Made no sense for that call, unless he said something really bad and I highly doubt he would do that. There should be a way to penalize ref's for making terrible calls like that during the games.

The T on Coach Feldman was a horrible call!

I would love to disagree with you on this but I simply can't. He turned around to his coaches and said something to them and then had a T called on him. Absolutely ridiculous in my opinion. I have not been impressed with these refs so far.

I would love to disagree with you on this but I simply can't. He turned around to his coaches and said something to them and then had a T called on him. Absolutely ridiculous in my opinion. I have not been impressed with these refs so far.

Very inconsistent. It has been that way all season long. I thought there were some really bad ref's in the 9th region, but I think the 10th could be even worse.