KHSAA to add Bass Fishing

skycvg

Finally something Highlands cannot dominate. Oh wait, inside sources say that Mueller was placing an order for a new bass boat today!!!:banana:

Holy Cross and Koz have a bus to pick up players, figures Dale has to "one up him" to pick up his football players that live in Kenton and Boone County.:lol:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Serious question that came up last night.

Will it be bank fishing? I can't imagine the liability and costs associated with fishing from a boat.

I had the same discussion with Bill Snyder from Cov Cath last Friday at the Ft. Wright Civic Club fish fry. We both assumed that it would be bank fishing. The only other possibility could be paddle/oar propelled watercraft - and that still has some serious liability issues as far as participation by minors is concerned.

Once again Highlands may have the edge. There was talk recently of a new public boat ramp to the Ohio river down on route 8 in the boundries of Fort Thomas? Not sure if it is still going to happen has any one heard? I know Pendry park was another option.

The new ramp is for their recruits. Heard they were bringing them over in Dale's new boat now rather than by bus so maybe no one will notice. LOL :D

Something about all of this bothers me. For instance, who pays for the boats? Who pays for the rod/reel/pole/tackle? Are sponsors going to pay for this stuff, or will it be a sport only played by those who can afford their own bass boat? Not going to catch much fishing from the banks of lakes/rivers.

...well obviously on water skis.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]36091[/ATTACH]

That is awesome. LOL :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

This looks like HHS. A couple guys on the bottom look like football recruits. :D