Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What's your favorite Jeremy Lin nickname?

Featured Replies

Even though it's not 100% originial I do like, Linsanity (a take off of Vinsanity--Vince Carter)

 

I did hear someone on talk radio call him the "Asian Sensation"....I do kind of like this one!

 

Despite the nickname, this dude has been a stud over the last week+

  • Replies 30
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just Lin Baby.

Super Lintendo.

PP92's hero

 

First Tebow and now Lin. I swear these sports folk heroes are driving me nuts. Who's gonna be the MLB equivalent to these two? Big shoes to fill.

Linsanity is my favorite

Yellow Mamba

I don't think I've heard one that should stick yet. I really can't stand Linsanity. To me that's like calling him Lins Airness. Vince Carter is Vincanity way to close IMO. All I know is he is BalLin! Espcially on ValLintines Day!

Linsanity is too much like Vinsanity. I'm calling him Jeremy Lin.

Yellow Mamba
This is very good....don't expect to see it on ESPN, but good, nonetheless.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.