Simon Kenton 71 George Rogers Clark 60

Congrats to SK on the big win! They shot the ball amazing and hustled for every second of the game.

Cards will need to refocus for both of next weeks games.

Franklin on Tuesday and Henry Clay on Thursday.

Announcers didn't give how many blocks Adam Fatkin had to night, but I know it was several.

Simon Kenton has a nice group of shooters and boys who can think. Well coached team. They knew every move that Clark Co was going to make and that makes it hard to play your normal game.. Clark got behind early and just couldn't get things going for them. I thought we played pretty good the last quarter and that was about it. The officiating was great, probably the best I've seen all year. I sure wish we had those guys in the 10th region.Congrats to Simon Kenton and Cards , lets get back on track. Play the good defense and good things will happen for you. You've had a great year and keep it going. Also , I wish SK the best .

GRC was never able to get their big three on a roll at the same time. Stenzel really struggled with his shot, it took quite a few to get those 16. Fatkin played a nice game but didn't do much in the third quarter and Rogers was a stud in the second half but did nothing offensively in the first half. Two teams that really like to get in your face on the defensive end, I didn't feel comfortable until the 2:00 mark even though we had a nice cushion.

I really like how the Neers are playing, and it's coming at the right time. Sampson has really turned it up a notch after having a very quiet first half of the season.