Crossfit

stick1

$40 is cheap. I have yet to see one that was less then $75. I called the affiliate in Evansville and the guy that I talked too said it use to be $75 but thought the owner raised it to $100. The owner and I played phone tag but I never talked to him to get confirmation. You have to remember that it costs probably $15,000 for just the equipment to outfit a decent sized gym. Not to mention most gyms pay their trainers.

It's called GoPerformance. Very nice facility but the guy who owns it also is a PT and has his practice connected. Guess I'm getting a good deal :D

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's called GoPerformance. Very nice facility but the guy who owns it also is a PT and has his practice connected. Guess I'm getting a good deal :D
Definitely. If Evansville Crossfit was only $40 I would have joined along time ago. I may still do it for a couple of months. Of course I've been saying that for a year.

Here ya go big guy! And the ones that you look at and say "that doesn't look too bad" typically wind up being the ones that make you vomit :lol:

http://board.crossfit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=5806&d=1265947023

So how much break do you take between workouts with each set? If there's five sets how long do you wait between 2nd set and 3rd set for example?

So how much break do you take between workouts with each set? If there's five sets how long do you wait between 2nd set and 3rd set for example?
When you get a chance go to youtube and search for some of the workouts. Fran is alwasy a fun one to watch the elite guys do. Like hb20 and rocket said most are done for time.

Any one want to start a thread posting different workouts they're doing? I could use the motivation and I'm always looking to change up my routine. I'm sick right now and the meds the doc has me on won't allow me to work out for another two weeks but I'd love to get some idea's going.

Any one want to start a thread posting different workouts they're doing? I could use the motivation and I'm always looking to change up my routine. I'm sick right now and the meds the doc has me on won't allow me to work out for another two weeks but I'd love to get some idea's going.

Sounds like a good idea.

• 2 weeks later...