Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ESPN Bracketology 1-30-12

Featured Replies

So I know this really means nothing, but wow, as a UK fan I have to hope things work out this way....I mean, could they give them an easier road to the Final Four?

 

Their bracket:

 

#2 Kansas

#3 Creighton

#4 Michigan

#5 St. Mary's

 

Also has UC in as one of the last 4 teams in, in UK's bracket. Has Xavier as an #11, UofL as an #8, Murray State as a #6, and Dayton as a #10.

 

Bracketology

  • Author

^I agree. I would be absolutely shocked if they didn't make the FF with that bracket. It seems they got the worst of each of the other 4 high seeds (#2-#5).

Every bracket I have seen has Cats playing in Louisville, I hope that happens!

^ It's tough to envision a scenario in which that's not the case.

How is Murray only a 6? I mean top 10 and undefeated.

How is Murray only a 6? I mean top 10 and undefeated.

OVC

^ It's tough to envision a scenario in which that's not the case.

I hope you are right, already got tickets and room!

So I noticed that Syracuse and Duke were playing the winners of the two play in games, does that mean they have the #1 and #2 over all seeds?

So I noticed that Syracuse and Duke were playing the winners of the two play in games, does that mean they have the #1 and #2 over all seeds?
Not necessarily. Some of that is logistics.

Is the bracket forecasting out or is it a "if the season ended today....?"

Every bracket I have seen has Cats playing in Louisville, I hope that happens!

 

Done deal.

Is Louisville a 1st round site, or a regional site?

Is Louisville a 1st round site, or a regional site?

 

First/Second round

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.