Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Holmes 82 Beechwood 57

Featured Replies

Final per KHSAA board.

 

Holmes wraps up the #1 seed in the 35 district

Sad thing is they will have to play again and the score wont be any different.

  • Author
Sad thing is they will have to play again and the score wont be any different.

 

Good point. Holmes is making the regional while a good team in HC or CovCath won't.

Good point. Holmes is making the regional while a good team in HC or CovCath won't.

 

Yep, my bet is on HC to make it and vie for the title. Cov Cath will be the solid team going home. JMO

Yep, my bet is on HC to make it and vie for the title. Cov Cath will be the solid team going home. JMO

 

Agreed. I will be very surprised if CCH somehow upsets Holy Cross.

All Holmes from the get go.

Rice had to have close to 30 points.

Beechwood could not handle the pressure defense and to say they fouled a lot would be an understatement.

 

There is some chatter that the districts, which Beechwood is to host, will be played at Regents Hall at NKU.

All Holmes from the get go.

Rice had to have close to 30 points.

Beechwood could not handle the pressure defense and to say they fouled a lot would be an understatement.

 

There is some chatter that the districts, which Beechwood is to host, will be played at Regents Hall at NKU.

 

I would support BW keeping it at their place as it's their right. However, BW can't hold the crowd for CCH/HC. Zero chance of that. Regents would nice.

I would support BW keeping it at their place as it's their right. However, BW can't hold the crowd for CCH/HC. Zero chance of that. Regents would nice.

 

We chatted about this a little in another thread. Beechwood's gym is the same size as the gym at Holy Cross. Didn't Holy Cross host the districts last year? If that is true, why should it be moved? At this point, if it must be moved because of crowd size issues, I say move it to the only gym that truly can handle the crowd - Holmes - and keep it at a district gym. Holmes won the #1 seed so they earned it. Personally, I am not driving to Regents Hall for a 35th District game.

Well said!

We chatted about this a little in another thread. Beechwood's gym is the same size as the gym at Holy Cross. Didn't Holy Cross host the districts last year? If that is true, why should it be moved? At this point, if it must be moved because of crowd size issues, I say move it to the only gym that truly can handle the crowd - Holmes - and keep it at a district gym. Holmes won the #1 seed so they earned it. Personally, I am not driving to Regents Hall for a 35th District game.
Well said!

Distrists were held at Holmes last year.

Distrists were held at Holmes last year.

 

I believe the year before last they were at CCH. So the year before that, were they at Holy Cross? Has Holy Cross hosted the districts?

I believe the year before last they were at CCH. So the year before that, were they at Holy Cross? Has Holy Cross hosted the districts?

 

Holy Cross hosted in 2009 and 2006 that I can remember. I agree that BW has every right to host. I think a better place to have it would be maybe Thomas More. That way, more people could get in and they would make more money. If it is at BW, I will just have to get there a bit earlier no big deal. I think every team should have the right to host on their year.

Holy Cross hosted in 2009 and 2006 that I can remember. I agree that BW has every right to host. I think a better place to have it would be maybe Thomas More. That way, more people could get in and they would make more money. If it is at BW, I will just have to get there a bit earlier no big deal. I think every team should have the right to host on their year.

 

Since Beechwood's gym holds the same number as the one at Holy Cross, I am not understanding why Beechwood doesn't go ahead and host it. I know parking is an issue but it is an issue at Holy Cross. I am ok with Thomas More or Holmes if they decide to move it.

I thought I was reading the Holmes vs Beechwood thread, But instead it looks like im reading the 35th District Tourney thoughts and predictions thread...:D

Sad thing is they will have to play again and the score wont be any different.

Bad combination of a team that is trying to make the move up to NKAC D2 and a team that should have probably stayed in D3.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.