Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 57 Georgia 44

Featured Replies

For some reason I just haven't been impressed with this team this season. Some players have had impressive performances but as a whole the team has just been unimpressive to me. But I could be spoiled by all the wins and expect way too much out of them.

 

Just hard for me to watch them play and say yeah thats the number 1 team in the country right there.

  • Replies 39
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
For some reason I just haven't been impressed with this team this season. Some players have had impressive performances but as a whole the team has just been unimpressive to me. But I could be spoiled by all the wins and expect way too much out of them.

 

Just hard for me to watch them play and say yeah thats the number 1 team in the country right there.

 

I know what you are saying. They still aren't quite there as a well oiled team on the offensive end. But this is the best team Cal has fielded at UK IMO.

I still can't help but think that if Kentucky had played more true road games in their out of conference schedule that they would be better than 20-1, 6-0 SEC and 3-0 on the road in the SEC.

For some reason I just haven't been impressed with this team this season. Some players have had impressive performances but as a whole the team has just been unimpressive to me. But I could be spoiled by all the wins and expect way too much out of them.

 

Just hard for me to watch them play and say yeah thats the number 1 team in the country right there.

 

I am sort of with you, but then I look around the country and see some of the other losses top teams are taking in conference play while we are beating teams on the road by 15 (last night). Makes me think I'm spoiled too.

 

There is always room for improvement. They still have another month and a half to work on things.

They still aren't quite there as a well oiled team on the offensive end. But this is the best team Cal has fielded at UK IMO.

 

Totally agree on the first sentence. Second sentence, I would say it's the most talented team.

For some reason I just haven't been impressed with this team this season. Some players have had impressive performances but as a whole the team has just been unimpressive to me. But I could be spoiled by all the wins and expect way too much out of them.

 

Just hard for me to watch them play and say yeah thats the number 1 team in the country right there.

 

That's exactly where I'm at... I see a lot of weaknesses in this team, but at the same time I watch other teams play and it's obvious Kentucky can hang with/beat any of them.

 

I still like their chances. This season just hasn't been as fun (as of yet) that I'd hoped.

This season just hasn't been as fun (as of yet) that I'd hoped.

 

I can see that, but I think its because they are playing more of a grind it out type of game than we have seen the last two years. They work hard and get it done on the defensive end. They aren't as flashy or have as much "in your face attitude" as our past teams. Which is why I think it doesn't seem as fun.

 

But I'm loving every minute of it.

I can see that, but I think its because they are playing more of a grind it out type of game than we have seen the last two years. They work hard and get it done on the defensive end. They aren't as flashy or have as much "in your face attitude" as our past teams. Which is why I think it doesn't seem as fun.

 

But I'm loving every minute of it.

 

I'm still loving it, don't get me wrong. I just want to see everyone click in the same game... It'd be awesome. Hopefully that's what happens come March/April.

I'm still loving it, don't get me wrong. I just want to see everyone click in the same game... It'd be awesome. Hopefully that's what happens come March/April.

 

Arkansas was pretty close to that, but I'm in agreement with both you and MJ.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.