Kentucky 57 Georgia 44

Bluto

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The offensive performance by UK in the second half left a lot to be desired but it was another 10+ point victory in a game that was never really in question after the 10 minute mark in the second half. It's frustrating to see them score so few in the second half but they were on the road and won convincingly so I will take it.

I wouldn't go that far Miller has had a couple of huge games while at UK.

Well aware of that. Game against Florida last year & Wake Forest during the NCAA tournament a few years ago are right up there. But I just felt his demeanor, coupled with his play, was the best I've seen. Certainly debatable though.

The offensive performance by UK in the second half left a lot to be desired but it was another 10+ point victory in a game that was never really in question after the 10 minute mark in the second half. It's frustrating to see them score so few in the second half but they were on the road and won convincingly so I will take it.

Does Jimmy Dykes speak in run-on sentences so UK fans can understand him??? :sssh:

I'm not sure if it was too much Bobby Knight last night or if Jimmy cut back on his catch phrases, but Dykes was tolerable tonight.

That's because Georgia quit hitting 3's after hitting 3 early. What was that phrase he was using again? :D