Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 57 Georgia 44

Featured Replies

Final.

  • Replies 39
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cats Cover in case anyone was wondering. Miller was HUGE off the bench.

The offensive performance by UK in the second half left a lot to be desired but it was another 10+ point victory in a game that was never really in question after the 10 minute mark in the second half. It's frustrating to see them score so few in the second half but they were on the road and won convincingly so I will take it.

Best I've seen Miller play in his four years at UK. I haven't seen him that offensively assertive since his high school days.

 

Second half was a snoozer though.

Best I've seen Miller play in his four years at UK. I haven't seen him that offensively assertive since his high school days.

 

Second half was a snoozer though.

 

I wouldn't go that far Miller has had a couple of huge games while at UK.

I wouldn't go that far Miller has had a couple of huge games while at UK.

 

Well aware of that. Game against Florida last year & Wake Forest during the NCAA tournament a few years ago are right up there. But I just felt his demeanor, coupled with his play, was the best I've seen. Certainly debatable though.

The offensive performance by UK in the second half left a lot to be desired but it was another 10+ point victory in a game that was never really in question after the 10 minute mark in the second half. It's frustrating to see them score so few in the second half but they were on the road and won convincingly so I will take it.

 

Does Jimmy Dykes speak in run-on sentences so UK fans can understand him??? :sssh:

Does Jimmy Dykes speak in run-on sentences so UK fans can understand him??? :sssh:

 

I'm not sure if it was too much Bobby Knight last night or if Jimmy cut back on his catch phrases, but Dykes was tolerable tonight.

I'm not sure if it was too much Bobby Knight last night or if Jimmy cut back on his catch phrases, but Dykes was tolerable tonight.

 

 

That's because Georgia quit hitting 3's after hitting 3 early. What was that phrase he was using again? :D

I'm not sure if it was too much Bobby Knight last night or if Jimmy cut back on his catch phrases, but Dykes was tolerable tonight.

 

The best I've heard him for quite some time. Actually had some spot-on analysis.

Well aware of that. Game against Florida last year & Wake Forest during the NCAA tournament a few years ago are right up there. But I just felt his demeanor, coupled with his play, was the best I've seen. Certainly debatable though.

 

Maybe so, for one half.

Does Jimmy Dykes speak in run-on sentences so UK fans can understand him??? :sssh:

 

I dunno GT what's your take on that?

I dunno GT what's your take on that?

 

You would rather not hear it... :D

You would rather not hear it... :D

 

Well I wouldn't have asked if that were the case.

You would rather not hear it... :D

 

Kentucky fans wouldn't understand it anyway.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.