Best freshman in NKY?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the eve of the 9th region semi's I happened upon this thread from the archives.

Pretty neat to read through the list and see which of the frosh from 2012 have excelled.

Quite a few names on the list have had great high school careers, while some of the names are not even familiar to me. A couple of kids switched schools, one of them more than once.

Great find Stinky, and an interesting read ..... thanks for doing the research .... and in the event that your wife is like mine and sees this and says "how do you have time for that!", know that there are those of us out here who appreciate your effort....

Kids like Cooper Theobald, Rod Avery, Liam Rabe, Junior Stockwell, and even Jacob Barnes of Conner are perfect examples of why these lists are so hard to get correct when these kids are young.

All have played big roles in their team success and are now considered some of the better players in the region.

Galvin of CCH...does he even play anymore? Lyons is now at St Henry.

Kenny Potter of Holmes had a lot of potential but never panned out.

Huff from Beechwood ended up being a 1,000 pt scorer for Beechwood.

Didn't read through all the posts, but not much mention of Pangallo and he has become one of the best TRUE pg's for 2015.

Bolden obviously ended up being a high major guard...nice call by Clyde back then. I honestly wasn't sold.

Good find here.