Best freshman in NKY?

Who are the best freshman in Northern Kentucky?

Here is a solid list:

Brenden Stanley-- Boone

Alex Brownell-- Ryle

Brett Mayberry-- Boone

Austin Schreck-- Dixie

Carson Bennett-- SK

Laine Harrett-- Highlands

Grant Moeves-- Walton

Bo Schuh-- CovCath

Drew McDonald-- NCC

Andrew Hedger-- Dixie

Matt Mullins-- SK

James Bolden-- Holmes

Conner Kunstek-- St. Henry

Luke Marksberry-- Ryle

Jon Liechty-- Cooper

Nic Watts-- Conner

Evan Lyons-- CovCath

Noah Galvin-- CovCath

Kenny Potter-- Holmes

Brayden Andersen-- SK

Kyle Doughtery-- Walton

John Eblin-- Campbell County

Connor Brock-- Campbell County

Blake Losey-- Campbell County

? Pangallo-- NCC

Who can you add? And, How would you rank them 1-10....

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The young man from NCC, McDonald is the cream of this years Frosh class.

A Frosh who has improved this season more than anyone I have seen since his eight grade year is young Mr. Sam Murrer of CovCath. If this young man continues to improve at the pace he has since last year......WOW.....

A Frosh who has improved this season more than anyone I have seen since his eight grade year is young Mr. Sam Murrer of CovCath. If this young man continues to improve at the pace he has since last year......WOW.....

I love McDonald's game. I still think Bolton will be the best all-around in his class.

This years Frosh team at CCH is eerily similar to a baseball group from a few years back by the way it was molded as youth and then brought together with others as a whole when they made it to Park Hills. Same philosophy. We'll see if it pans out any better for this group. I will say now, they will be hard to beat when they are seniors.

What type of player is schumate? The main names I have heard out of CCH are Schuh, Galvin, and Lyons (who i understand is raw, but has potential)....

Uncle is former CovCath grad and former Beechwood Head Basketball Coach Rick Shumate. Smart player, driven to succeed, has a nose for the ball and is a pure shooter. Has a good basketball body and hates to lose.

BTW everybody talks about Bo Schuh but his cousin Joe, is one of the deadliest three points Frosh shooter I have seen!

This years Frosh team at CCH is eerily similar to a baseball group from a few years back by the way it was molded as youth and then brought together with others as a whole when they made it to Park Hills. Same philosophy. We'll see if it pans out any better for this group. I will say now, they will be hard to beat when they are seniors.

I know zero about this year's frosh other than I've hard about the Shuh kid. Are you saying some of these kids are not from feeder schools?