Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who will win the LIT??

Featured Replies

Who will win the LIT?

I have been very impressed by Trinity and PRP. Can't wait to see that semi-final if it happens!! I think the winner of that game wins the title!!

Is there's bracket somewhere to see possible match ups in the semis and finals? I have seen the 8 remaining teams are all ranked in the top 20. What do possible future matchups look like?

  • Author

Quarterfinals:

 

Top Bracket: Trinity vs Eastern and Jtown vs PRP

 

Lower Bracket: Bullitt East vs Ballard and Manual vs Moore

Wow. So we could have a Trinity vs. Ballard/Bullitt East final? Nice.

 

 

I'm picking Trinity.

 

That lower bracket will have three great games.

The LIT semi-finals are usually about as good as basketball games as you're going to get.

The LIT semi-finals are usually about as good as basketball games as you're going to get.

 

I bet. I'll have to make the trip one day after my son graduates.

I bet. I'll have to make the trip one day after my son graduates.

 

It's very fun. A buddy and I went up last year for the Friday quarterfinals. Very enjoyable. And you could see how attached the fans were to their programs.

The LIT semi-finals are usually about as good as basketball games as you're going to get.

 

Probably in most years it's a stronger field than the semi-finals at the state tournament.

^

 

I'd say that will be the case for the quarters and semis this year.

Quarterfinals:

 

Top Bracket: Trinity vs Eastern and Jtown vs PRP

 

Lower Bracket: Bullitt East vs Ballard and Manual vs Moore

 

Will any of these be on a web cast? Would love to listen to them.

J'town beats PRP and Trinity beats Eastern in the quarters this afternoon, and will meet tomorrow morning in the first semi-final.

Trinity and Moore in the final on Saturday evening.

Trinity wins tonight by I'll say somewhere between 11-16 points. If both teams were fresh I would take Trinity by even more. They lock you up on defense and share the ball on offense. They are without question the favorites to win not only the LIT, but the Sweet Sixteen two months from now.

Trinity wins tonight by I'll say somewhere between 11-16 points. If both teams were fresh I would take Trinity by even more. They lock you up on defense and share the ball on offense. They are without question the favorites to win not only the LIT, but the Sweet Sixteen two months from now.

 

And they haven't been getting much from Deudonne or Saxton this week

If those guys can get into the mix more they'll be tough to beat!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.