Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Peyton Siva's Dad: "Devil Working On My Son Game"

Featured Replies

Cut the man some slack. Geez. He expressed some nice thoughts for the benefit of his son. You don't know his background. He may be a better person than the majority of posters on BGP, myself included. No one should endorse arrogance or elitism.

  • Replies 57
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cut the man some slack. Geez. He expressed some nice thoughts for the benefit of his son. You don't know his background. He may be a better person than the majority of posters on BGP, myself included. No one should endorse arrogance or elitism.

 

:thumb:

I can't find any reports of Mr. Siva, Sr going to high school in Seattle. Peyton, on the otherhand, DID go to said high school in Seattle.

It says it right on his facebook page.

 

I can't find his page.

Hmmmm...thanks, HT. If he did in fact go there, it was a long time ago. Maybe the school has improved? Maybe he wasn't the best student? I don't know. All I know is that I'm not going to slam a guy for posting those sentiments about his son, no matter how atrocious the grammar. And I do know graduates of other top schools in the city of Louisville with similar grammar skills. I will also say this, in all the years I've been following UL, I don't think I've ever been witness to a UL basketball player's parents complete and utter devotion. The guy flies all over the country to attend games. He's openly demonstrative, very polite, very humble...and absolutely adores his son. Winner in my book.

It also says he went to college...

 

A technical school and a community college. He's now a construction worker, it says.

Someone really needs to tell this guy to either

 

A)make his profile private

or

B) delete his Cell number from his profile before the UK fans get it.

 

E.G. Rick Stansbury 2010

Here's a nice pic of father and son. Sivas.jpg

 

No posturing or posing, just a nice father/son photo

Someone really needs to tell this guy to either

 

A)make his profile private

or

B) delete his Cell number from his profile before the UK fans get it.

 

E.G. Rick Stansbury 2010

 

I was thinking about that as well.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.