Hillary verses Obama.

She could give him a run for the money but it sure doesn't sound like she's interested. I just have a feeling that her chances are tied to Obama's, in reverse. That is, if he wins next year I think her chances are pretty remote of ever being president. If he loses, I think she wins in 2016.

I saw a report, not sure where but could she give him a decent run. I just don't see a GOP person beating him, but I could see this. The report said Bill would run as her Vice, but don't think he could?

Bill can't be her running mate since that constitution the right is so fond of defending requires that the President and Vice-President be from different states. Second, she and the former president will be there to cheer when President Obama is inaugurated for his second term. She will not run against him.

Bill can't be her running mate since that constitution the right is so fond of defending requires that the President and Vice-President be from different states. Second, she and the former president will be there to cheer when President Obama is inaugurated for his second term. She will not run against him.

Not so.

http://www.snopes.com/history/american/vicepresident.asp

Are you saying that being liberal or left is the same as being an enemy of the Constitution?

Wow, talk about being a grouche. :lol:

OK :lol:

Bill cannot run because he is not eligible to be President having already served two terms. Simple as that.

OK :lol:

Bill cannot run because he is not eligible to be President having already served two terms. Simple as that.

The working theory is that he could run as VP and then ascend to the top office via resignation or swapping of positions.

The 22nd limits a person from 'being elected' to a 3rd term. But does not address the chain of succession and the ability to serve as president of one reaches the office without being 'elected'.

Actual text:

1. No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice, and no person who has held the office of President, or acted as President, for more than two years of a term to which some other person was elected President shall be elected to the office of the President more than once. But this Article shall not apply to any person holding the office of President, when this Article was proposed by the Congress, and shall not prevent any person who may be holding the office of President, or acting as President, during the term within which this Article becomes operative from holding the office of President or acting as President during the remainder of such term.

So Bill could run as VP theoretically and become president. But it would be long shot on either event.