Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Scott 60 Mason County 57

Featured Replies

Looks like the regions top 5 teams are starting to distance themselves from the field but not too many of us had Scott in that mix. Congrats to Scott a true 10th contender at this stage

Scott will always be a contender as long as Brad Carr is their Head Coach. Huge win for the Eagles in The Fieldhouse!

Scott will always be a contender as long as Brad Carr is their Head Coach. Huge win for the Eagles in The Fieldhouse!

 

I agree, Brad does a great job.

Another great win for the Eagles... Tough road win for Scott, they never seem to break. Pretty good for all new starters this year! Love watching this group!

Scott looks like they are making a claim of the best in the 10th. Nice road win at the Fieldhouse.

I think they need to face Montgomery Co and Brossart before you can claim they are the best. They have played well and have won some tough games on the road but lets see how it plays out.

Coach Carr is one of the better coaches in the state imo.. He gets it done no matter who he has to work with.. Great job Eagles!!

Big win for Scott. I listened to the 1st quarter on the radio and Mason was all over them. Surprising outcome for me after that.

Coach Carr is one of the better coaches in the state imo.. He gets it done no matter who he has to work with.. Great job Eagles!!

 

I agree Coach Carr is a fantastic coach (maybe the best in NKY) but lets not act as if this team doesn't have talent. IMO, this JR class is very talented. Don't forget they won the Freshman championship a couple years ago. I think when these kids graduate they will end up being the most talented team Carr has had in his Scott tenure. I thought they would be very good this year but even I am surprised Carr has them playing this good this early. The guy can flat out coach!

 

I also agree with the other poster. I'm not sure they are as good as Brossart. Haven't seen Mont. Cty yet.

Congrats to Scott and Coach Carr!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.